Background Image

Need More Orks and Chaos To Queue Up For PvE

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by TheWarpsmith, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

Title says it all, sick of only being able to get a game of PvE started as Loyalists
    Njord-Halfhand and Whitefox550 like this.
  2. I was incredibly underwhelmed with PvE when it was honestly one of my most anticipated features of this game. From my experience, you either run a cookie cutter squad and abuse enemy pathfinding mechanics or get out. I chose to get out and stay out, I hope you can find people who stuck with it though.
  3. ArngrimTV Recruit

Hopefully i get to join you in PvE in the future, tried all the factions and decided i liked the Sorcerer the most, and i happen to like the idea of PvE, not sure why everyone hates it, but then again i haven't given it a try yet.
  4. lol Rookie.
  5. DoomJester DoomJester Arkhona Vanguard

Sorry, not one of the things I greatly anticipated either, despite how they tried to sell it, has potential but I'd not hold my breath on it. Usually I think of horde as a mildly satisfying and rapid way to acquire exp and req while learning to work together kinda.
  6. Threule Threule1994 Firebrand

Chaos and Orks actually win in PVP, so they dont need PVE for EXP :^)
  7. Salvohhh!! Solei Drill Abbott

I'd loike ta see dis 'appen as well. I've only gotten enuff boyz togevva to even start da zoggin' fing once, and dat wuz just wiv me, 1 git, and 1 grot. Needless ta say, dat sorry excuse for a mob didn't last long.
  8. If we could 100% replicate THQ's Exterminatus mode in EC I'd probably play it till the day I died. I played and played and played Extreminatus mode on my Xbox 360 so many times over so many years it's pretty crazy how much replay'ability that game has. I just keep hoping Space Marine game will be one of those games they choose to make compatible with Xbox One.

Perhaps we could get some of the old THQ staff on board for a while? I see THQ Nordic is still up and running.
    TheWarpsmith likes this.
  9. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

I tend to agree, ''tis a great mode to aspire to
  10. If you want to know where melee RMB spam came from, look no further than PvE.