Background Image

Need help with melee

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TurtlesInTheSky, Aug 10, 2017.

1. pinky EternalPink First Blood!

Err hang on dude, you've moved the goal post, I've seen plenty of melee that can't defend a point just as much as ranged toons, the question was seriously you know 4 ranged players than can't kill 1 other ranged player? They don't need to aim with that many extra bolts just spray and pray which takes zero skill - stop pretending it does
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

I ve moved nothing why would i pretend that 4 people cannot kill one dude in an open field when they are 4 meters from ech other ? that's dumb its like saying that 4 botlers does more dps than 1 ... yeah thanks
    In a real fight (with cover , obstacles ect...) 4 randoms against a good player , good luck for the rando

#Fistisdead
  3. TGM Jencent Cardinal

He is live in my heart, until i die - the power fist will be live.
    Krayt likes this.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Dont worry we will manage to make it viable
  5. TGM Jencent Cardinal

But how?

P.S. Curious... How much players just like me? Have only one loadout TA/GA with fist and wear it more that 600~ hours?
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Dont know we will see with the next tests
    Ps : Only you , you are crazy xD
    kharnzor likes this.
  7. pinky EternalPink First Blood!

Ah I see my mistake, I took this to actually be an attempt at a point
    Didn't realise was just meaningless spam that should have been ignored

My bad
  8. TGM Jencent Cardinal

Even i(I don't say "I'm a pro player", but anyway... i have tons of battle experience with fist wearing) can't properly play with UAT Pfist...
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Yes right now uat powerfist is bad ... power attack is useless , if not timed fast attack can be dbashed and dbash is... dbash
  10. TGM Jencent Cardinal

Heavy/Fast attack is useless even on live server. But sprint-attack with timing don't nerfed on live.

P.S. @jbregg can we play next UAT game on not NA server? It just terrible to play with 200+ ping. Hits don't register, tactical keep shoting in me even if i hit him with my melee weapon, walk throug players if they moving.