Background Image

Necrotic Chainsword

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Talron, Sep 26, 2017.

?

Should it be Nurgle only?

1. Yup!

2. Nope!

3. Perhaps?

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. -VI-Alerius Alerius Active Member

As I already stated: interesting god-themed weapons would be great, but not the one-of-the-same-style like change poisen into bleeding effect for khorne. That's just boring. khorne could be a dmg buff to the user for example that slowly builds - some kind of "rage mode". If you are out of combat this gmd buff drops. tzeentch could be some thing like extrem suppression effekt to range weapons that makes them useless in melee combat (magic psychic stuff) - like an aura or something. Slaanesh could be something like when your enemy hits you in close combat, he get damaged as well (small amount) because pleasure and pain...
    just wild ideas but that would add some flavour, even though I main LSM...
  2. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

Eh, it wouldn't see much use if Slaanesh worked like that. Slaanesh has a big use in ADAD, but the big plus of it is getting to points faster than normal Space Marines and being able to flank faster in big fights rather than just taking a straight head-on fight. If Slaanesh worked like that, I think everyone would just revert back to Nurgle. I sure would. I do think the sprint speed needs to be nerfed down to 25% instead of 33% though. 33% just seems too fast lol, even on UAT with fixed base speeds.
  3. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

It's generally the same actually. The speed boost makes up for the loss of extra ehp I get on my LSM. Also, I can take a grenade on my LSM w/ my new phobos and a scope, I can't do that on my CSM w/ the umbra cause of their loadout LP distribution. I'd have to sacrifice more ehp and run red armor if I wanted nades + the umbra w/ a scope (or drop an ammo pack but with my playstyle I just can't.)
  4. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

5. Marat Al Fattakh data_angel Steam Early Access

Necrotic sword should be nerfed or locked to MON only imho.
  6. Marat Al Fattakh data_angel Steam Early Access

Y!11
    Or ?
  7. I would say that thee Sword of my lord should stay,what needs to be looked at is blight grenades
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.
  8. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

just add bonus boost to different boon
    increase:
    Khorne damage or life drain
    Nurgle increase poison damage, attack direct to health or enemy become slow
    Slaanesh increase speed strike for user and hey lord of pleasure add speed for ever attack
    TZee increase Armor and charge

LSM named chainsword become to weak after new melee update
  9. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

yes the chainblade of fury i think have 20+ damage than normal chainblade in the past. necro is ok sorry about that last time i use necro was 2 months ago
  10. Fryskar Fryskar Active Member

What kind of change would you then propose for CoF? More dmg? More speed? Aliment? Think if it happend that its same HA dmg as a regular its only an oversight, as its lsm it will get fixed rather fast.