Background Image

Necromunda: Underhive Wars

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tyranthius, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Dude said "We want to make sure that whichever House you play, and there are six, you have a very unique experience."

Sounds like I was thankfully correct and we're getting all the basic houses.

They still can sell us Spyrers, Scaavies and plenty more as DLC.
  2. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

A big plus in my book, I honestly didn't expect to see more than 4 Houses to begin, with the other 2 added at a later date. And as a rabid 40K fan who always loved Necromunda (but never got to play), I will now follow this game's development relentlessly.
    bossaroo and AddyRedrum like this.
  3. GratLurking Recruit

I'm really looking forward to this. Sounds like they really want to dive into the underhives and the cities themselves, gladly wishing this works out for them for opening maybe other things like that Dark Heresy game I've always been praying for :p
  4. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

in before people asking for space marines on steam forum
  5. GratLurking Recruit

No doubt, but not every dev has to pander to them :p It was like when they allowed people to make Grey Knights in Dark Heresy, it's a completely different power levels for the campaign, even the Spyres were not as buff iirc.
  6. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to Necromunda but, no more DLC for Mordheim. I was hoping they'd release Orks or Dwarves. Heres to hoping we maybe get Orks later on for either game.
    AddyRedrum and Kaptin_Pokkets like this.
  7. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Si has anyone heard anything from this game's development ? At all ? Ive been keeping an eye on the page and sugned up for the newsletter but apprently uts gone entirely silent
  8. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Not a peep yet. I mean they've only given us the bare bones idea so it's likely that it it's still in Alpha stage development. Give it a few months and we'll hear more, especially for the video game conventions.
    bossaroo likes this.
  9. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Mfw the possiblity of having all the supplemets amde into the necromunda game as DLC, I would pay to get them all in
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  10. I've only seen a few rehashes of the same interview, but it sounds really early in production so there's probably not much new that's not coding and super raw.