Background Image

Napalm Deffgun

Discussion in 'Orks' started by RuntKikka, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Iyen Recruit

Oh thank you thank you Boss! I wish I saw this earlier I've been unlocking crates blind for a while now and no one in the steam forums could help me. (Nuffin but a bunch'a angry unhelpful gitz in dere)
  2. Sitruc Recruit

So I love this gun, I use it for trick shots and its legit. I bounce it around corners and get kills, I bounce it off the ground and get kills, I bounce it onto balconies and get kills, I bounce it through windows and get kills, and on top of that there is something really funny for me to see marines run around in weird circles when they get started on fire and don't know what to do.

Edit: on top of that I have messed up a lot of defenses just by spraying firey death bouncy grenades into the point that we are trying to cap, they might not die but their wall of defense gets broken causing holes for everyone on my team to exploit.
  3. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Same here. I'm actually finding the snap shot much more useful than the charged shot with this gun.
    Aceryl likes this.
  4. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

Skill shot.....:OrkMoon:

Just gonna give some clues. people will understand.

Aganthio B balcony, on the attacking side.

Upppps

Boink, boink, puf, AaHHHHaaAAAHHHH aHHHH, XP xp XP
    Repeatz

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Fiesty_Won and Kaptin_Pokkets like this.
  5. RuntKikka RuntKikka Well-Known Member

Glad you boys are enjoying the cannon!
    Told ya it was gud ya gits.
  6. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

It's how i assumed the skip launcher would feel. But No.

Napalm Deffgun, right now, is on the money.

Sorry in advance, to team mates that don't appear on the map, and are caught in the tidal sea of "invisible" flames.
    Or those that ocassionaly cross in front of you and get a grenade to bounce on their headz
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  7. I find the novelty of burning guys is not as satisfying as being useful against tanks. Also, I have seen guys get revived by sorcerers after getting hit with my napalm deffgun.
  8. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

1 shot to down the target and bait the healers.
    2nd shot to rekill the target, the healers, and bait more healers.

Vicious circle, until they get smartest and stop coming.
  9. Fiesty_Won Fiesty_Won First Blood!

This will solve that problem for you.
  10. Fiesty_Won Fiesty_Won First Blood!

They don't and then they make threads bitching about kannons.
    Rackham and Fryskar like this.