Background Image

Napalm Deffgun

Discussion in 'Orks' started by RuntKikka, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

That's what changes everything. Worth the taking. Incendiary grenade launcher is very helpful.

+1
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  2. Barkteef Barkteef Steam Early Access

The only gripe I have with the gun is that dodge rolls get rid of some of the ailment. Kind of annoying seeing people roll then walk away like it was nothing. Especially knowing you could've insta-gibbed them with the normal kannon.

That being said, I absolutely love the quick shot nades. Spamming those got me some great fiery massacres in the corridors of Torias B earlier today.
  3. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

The first experience i had with the weapon on previous patch was that exactly.
    So i thought, well if i use it as a grenade launcher, this can be handy.

But then grenades would deal 1 dmg...and no ailment.
    Glad that changed.
  4. RuntKikka RuntKikka Well-Known Member

Alright I see most people haven't bothered to test it and are just crapping on the napalm gun without first trying it out.

It kills on direct hit now (previously didn't) also the fire seems to spread out decently from the target area.

The BEST PART is generally after I kill someone with it a support comes over to help them then BAM two more kills HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!
  5. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

This!!!

When people asked for downed state after plasma cannon explosion, i guess they did't realize it would actually mean more death!

Nothing says Kannon bait, like down state!

Shit i made a rhime....such a rap.
    TheMadnesss and Whitefox550 like this.
  6. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Or you could just fire as fast as possible and insta gib groups of enemies already. If you know where to use them kannons rip through enemy teams. Napalm however does not.
  7. Barkteef Barkteef Steam Early Access

It will kill even on the very edge of the aoe IF they don't roll after the stun. I've seen too many marines live by doing that this patch. There was no healing used on them, they just rolled and stopped taking damage from the ailment. I've gone into the garrison and shot myself with it, used both my bunny hop dodges to get rid of the fire and I lived. Though the heavy's bunny hop seems to clear less of the ailment than an actual roll does. If you watch the ailment bar and roll you can actually see it removes a fair chunk of it
  8. Cydonia Cydonia Well-Known Member

Going against it, it feels way too OP with how quickly it stacks burning.
  9. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

I managed to survive the full burn-meter with my lootah after shooting directly at my own feet. All I did was hop around, survived with like 20 HP.
  10. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Still not as powerful as the reg kannon. Fire vs ragdoll ragdoll will win almost everytime.
    Iyen likes this.