Background Image

Name Our Battle Barge

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by KillboFraggins, May 26, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

So, it turns out that naming Craftworld Eldar ships is far easier than naming astartes ones. Who would have thought.

In all seriousness, this is just a bit of fun to try and solve a current problem. Ever since Leeroy the Baneblade solo'd three Monoliths and emerged nearly unscathed, it's been a personal tradition of mine to name the most powerful unit in my army something ridiculous. Unfortunately, this time the intended option of "Pimp Hand of Ferrus" was sadly vetoed by fellow Gothic players, as was the more profane version.

Because of this, it seemed like it might be funny to leave this open to others. Whoever comes up with the best name will have the ship named after it and, as thanks, listed as the vessel's captain, just so people will know who to blame. Please keep any suggestions to two or three names at the most, just to avoid over-saturation.

That said, the first one to suggest any variation on "Bargy McBargehand" will be summarily executed. We're open to silliness here people, all I ask for is a little originality.
  2. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Litany of the Forge?
    KillboFraggins likes this.
  3. Murtag Murtag Cipher

You could name it after our Rogue Trader ship (and others I've seen), "Mistakes Were Made".
  4. Aspiring Concept
    Odyssey via Logic
    Hasta Ferratus
  5. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

ferrus fister
    KillboFraggins and Murtag like this.
  6. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

What chapter is it? If SW something like The Wolf Fanged Fist
  7. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Did you see the picture on the OP?
  8. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

I dont know SM iconography. But after closer inspection I'm geussing Iron hands?

So if its IH. The 1001 0011 1010 1111 1100 1001 1001 1000 0000 0110 0011
    KillboFraggins and Galen like this.
  9. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

:DOne of the best names !
  10. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

maybe you could name it Iron's Irony, and learn later that the ship was once a present to the iron hands during the great crusade and given to them by the iron warriors.