Background Image

Name Of Your Ork?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Slamfist, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Thuldarn Gaan_Cathal Well-Known Member

How is that a more important point than that the Orkoid rune for "deity" is a raised middle finger?
    Corphy and TheWiseDane like this.
  2. Point taken.
  3. KillSlim KillSlim Prefectus

I may have worded my post wrongly. Change to: If anyone wants to reference the official fluff for naming, check the attached image.

Sorry for confusion.
  4. Sorantam SpiritofRock Subordinate

My main character is going to be called 'Shûl the Silent,' a CSM roleplayed as a ceaseless chatterbox.

My Ork alt will be called Loudmouf, and will stay completely silent (or as close to it as I can get).

Then we have my Eldar, Inulim the Intermediary, who speaks neither too much, nor too little.
    Corphy likes this.
  5. 2Dogs TwoDogs First Blood!

Snagdakka Teefgrubba ov dah Bad moons. Keep your filthy git 'ands of my teef!
  6. Phyrexian Hulk Gauntlet Arkhona Vanguard

My Evil Sunz Ork will be Phyrexian Hulk (It doesn`t think. It doesn`t feel. It doesn`t laugh or cry. All it does from dusk till dawn Is make the soldiers die.) and Bad Moon Boy will be Bompin.
  7. "Uzbolt Gorhead" is my Mek's name, but since the Mek class won't be out at launch, I'll be using my Kill Team Kommando boss' name Ripsaw of the Ripsaw's Raiders for an assault ork
  8. Henribar Henribar First Blood!

Henrsmasha. Boy of the Goff clan. I want to stomp' da humies. Waaagh!