Background Image

Name a WH40k-mystery/event/era GW has not really tackled yet.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Zael, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

I'll start.

- the War in Heaven
    - the Unification Wars
    - the Scouring
    - the Legion-Wars
    - The Ancient Ones creating the Krork, Eldar, Kni'b, Hrud and eventually humans in their fight against the Necrons/C'tan.
    - The unnamed ancient enemies of Chaos mentioned in "Pharus".
    - The dimensions that lie beyond the Warp, as mentioned in "Ravenor Rogue" and "Talon of Horus".
  2. Maensith Subordinate

You, filthy blasphemous heretic!!!! Humanity was created by the God-Emperor, everyone knows that, this is the most fundamental truth taught in the Schola Progenium!!! Report immediately to your local ecclesiarh for getting penanced and re-education!!!! (and subsequent arco-flagellation)
  3. C'thulu.

Everything is explained with C'thulu.
  4. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

The Pale Wasting.

What's up with that?
  5. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

Ooo pale wasting. That would be an awesome story

Hang on, I thought the old ones did not create the human race and humans were the only species to actually evolve whilst all the other races were formed by the old ones. Please correct me if I'm wrong but that was the reason why the elder always relate to humans as filthy Mon Keigh that being proof that we evolved rather than created.
  6. Wouldn't the Tau/Vespids be included in this as well? I don't recall anyone creating the Tau and they only evolved so "fast" because of being in a warp storm for so long.
  7. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

Exactly, I thought that's why eldrad in one of the books I can't remember off the top of my head talked about humanity being the last option to save the universe but there was potentially another species which had potential.

I think the book was master of mankind off the top of my head
  8. The Abyssal Crusade could use an in depth explanation, actual novels.
    Zael likes this.
  9. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

Dark Age of Technology
    Age of Strife
  10. The Age Of Apostasy.
    The Inner Galactic Wars of the Great Crusade.
    The Dark Founding.
    The Cursed Founding.
    Zael likes this.