Background Image

MYST - Myriad Shrines; Eldar Guild and Gaming Community.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Warmaster_Nate, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

*teleports behind google and pokes him on the shoulder*
    CrazyCanadian24 likes this.
  2. Google Google Well-Known Member

WHAT IN THE... oh, it's just you. Haven't you heard of such a thing as personal space?
  3. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Its called the Warp, Iam often there since Iam..... a..... WARP SPIDER!!!! :p
  4. Google Google Well-Known Member

And I'm a Warlock that can bind the Warp to suit my will in the blink of an eye. Next time you go to bother me, you may just find that the Warp can quickly turn from friend to foe....

Just for future reference. :p
  5. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

indeed, i can do that too...
  6. Google Google Well-Known Member

*High Five* :D
  7. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

*hugs you and ports wildly around with you, also dropping you from 100 meters height, just to catch you and warp you safe on the ground just before you crash on the ground*

OOC: I think we should stop that spamming and keep clean for future recruits and rather do this stuff within the steam group or on the forum ^^
  8. Google Google Well-Known Member

I have two responses to you.

1. I'd destabilize the Warp in the area so you stop being such a troll with your warp jumps!

2. Agreed, we should keep this clean for recruits. At least now they know we are a fun guild, am I right? :p
  9. Shadow Shadow Member

Wouldn't mind signing me up?
    More of a lurker atm, but will probably become more active as time goes by :)
    (And nothing's going to change my mind from Eldar!)
  10. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Go to the website and register then :) or eventually if you wanna learn more first, write a PM to warmaster Nate :D

just out of curiosity: which shrine will you follow? I plan Warp Spider and if unavailable then Banshee ^^