Background Image

MYST - Myriad Shrines; Eldar Guild and Gaming Community.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Warmaster_Nate, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Warmaster Nate Warmaster_Nate Well-Known Member

Glad to see you!

In additional news, we now have a TeamSpeak 3 Server and a Steam group. See you fellows in game. Also cleaned up the homepage as I admit, I thought it was pretty ugly.

Let's see if we can get more players up in here!
    CrazyCanadian24 and Urian Velos like this.
  2. Valistir New Member

With this being my first post on this forum, I'd like to express how gladly would I join.
    Although I am part of a darken kin I belive that the greater good is an Eldar good!
  3. Warmaster Nate Warmaster_Nate Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums!

We do have two other Dark kin and one of them (Anthony Schaff-Ili) does enjoy his Tau so do not feel alone.

I understand if you'd like to look around here a bit more before hopping into another community but you're still welcome to come by our forums and apply at your discretion.
    CrazyCanadian24 likes this.
  4. Google Google Well-Known Member

Welcome to the guild, Valistir! Anyone with the will to join us is a valuable asset to the Eldar race. :D
  5. LordDarkhan New Member

Greetings, brothers and cousins. For those of you who haven't met me yet, I am LordDarkhan. I see that three of my Dark Kin have already made their introductions. While most of you Craftworld cousins are clearly misguided, I'd still rather see whole worlds of the mon-keigh or the greenskins burn before I see any of you bleed.

The forces of the Webway are at your disposal.
  6. Google Google Well-Known Member

LordDarkhan, it shall be an honor to have you amongst our ranks.
  7. LordDarkhan New Member

I know they won't have Dark Eldar playable immediately, but I hope we at least get some Dark Eldar skins for Eldar stuff.
    CrazyCanadian24 and Mngwa like this.
  8. Melenar Mel Subordinate

sounds like this is getting pretty established, I would be in to join. Don't think I will be too into the RP unless I roll Wraithguard. Standing silently would be easy enough to do :p
  9. Google Google Well-Known Member

Welcome to the guild, Melenar! :D

You'll not be required to RP, but I'm sure that if you did you would be the best Wraithguard Role-Player in the game. :p
  10. Melenar Mel Subordinate

faces Google and silently waits.....
    CrazyCanadian24 and Google like this.