Background Image

MYST - Myriad Shrines; Eldar Guild and Gaming Community.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Warmaster_Nate, Dec 13, 2013.

1. What the HELLo!

Hi
    Brujah likes this.
  3. Salami tagdrag Arkhona Vanguard

Well hello there :>
  4. Barchiel Recruit

Hello. My name is Barchiel. On the lands of Eternal Crusade(Which I just started today) my first character is known simply as Maibito.

Although my knowledge of Warhammer is incredibly limited...I would be honored to fight alongside you all.
    Talron likes this.
  5. Well met kin, I wish to join this glorious guild and fight for the Craftworld.
    Talron likes this.
  6. Makrura SupaBlaza New Member

hello i'd like to join the guild. eldar ftw let's kill ppl haha death to all. cleanse these FOOS or just kick it and chill, smoke 1 or 2.. thank you
    Talron likes this.
  7. Hello all, been playing eldar for about two weeks now and LSM since launch looking for a guild for my eldar character. Pretty Joe-Average player tbh but hoping to keep improving.
    Brujah and Talron like this.
  8. JohnA87 Recruit

Fresh EC player, Veteran warhammer 40k Eldar player through 17 years.

It is time for me to don my warmask And fight for the survival of our race, thus I am looking to Get Into EC, unfortunatly the game is not AS heavily populated as we might wish, And getting matches as eldar Seems hard (And nigh impossible outside primetime), therefore i am looking for a community to join so that i can Play my true race instead of these lesser Mon Keigh And filthy greenskins..

Asuryan guide us.
    Ford-Timelord and Brujah like this.
  9. MYST-Thaltar Recruit

10. Swiftly Beyond Swifthaven Steam Early Access

Returning EC player and veteran wh40k eldar player looking to defend the craftworld from the predations of lesser species and from chaos. Enthusiastic team player, enjoy playing support, looking to main on eldar. On frequently, but irregularly, looking to connect with other eldar enthusiasts!
    KaelaMenshaKhaine likes this.