Background Image

MYST - Myriad Shrines; Eldar Guild and Gaming Community.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Warmaster_Nate, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Cullnean Recruit

Still recruiting , come say hi
  2. Dralith Dralith Deacon

MYST is bolstering up the forces for the coming campaign and teamplay in general.
    Leave a post here (with your Eldar char name) and also visit : http://myriadshrines.enjin.com/

Shea nudh Asuryanish ereintha Asuryanat
  3. The_Revelator Recruit

Hello all,
    Sorry for the delay in posting my hello. I applied a few days ago. And then left on vacation to the middle of nowhere and have had 0 internet or cell access. I play Vierfryn in game and look forward to joining you all when I'm back. :)

V.
  4. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

It's k. I was on a similar vacation until now. Now I'm at work. But later. If no one has processed your app I will. We have a community game night this Sat. 2pm CT. You're (all) welcome to join.
  5. Alorion CaiusCain Active Member

Hello, I enjoy pewpew, I am bad at video games, and I enjoy pewpew.

currently rank 4, aiming to get my avenger elite then scorpion elite, if anyone wants to play with me add crippler38 on steam.
    Demetri_Dominov likes this.
  6. KulakActual KulakActual Steam Early Access

Hello, just submitted an application yesterday and played a round or two as well!

Eldar IGN: Lakari
    CSM IGN: Plague Lord Kulak
    LSM IGN: KulakActual
  7. Cullnean Recruit

nice to meet in game mate hope you had fun, i was the sweary British guy
  8. Synge Synge Steam Early Access

Applying to be apart of the group. Hope to be accepted and can't wait to play alongside you all. So far name is Singe
  9. Hello aswell from me! I just applied aswell and wanted to say Hello! I would love to join your guild. I will look forward to our games we will play together. I hope to see you soon on the battlefield.
  10. Hello was required. Hello is typed. Hello is posted.
    Hello my kin. I do want to join you in our eternal battle with sickness spreading across our galaxy.