Background Image

MYST - Myriad Shrines; Eldar Guild and Gaming Community.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Warmaster_Nate, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Yes, Kharn, you figured it out. Players are teaming up in a, sorta "Marvel vs Capcom" spin-off royale, where we try to figure out the best way to beat the other factions during their guild matches and campaigns.

Marvelous
    , and how you saw through my deception of trying to get people in the guild community to not shit post other guilds publicly, and instead talk to their leaders and figure out what happened, who did it, and what can be done now, privately among leaders.

Nothing gets past you!

[​IMG]
    A true champion, and role-model, of the people.​
    Cegorach likes this.
  2. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

Well your outrage and overuse of memes is very amusing. And I am glad you confirmed that your guild undergoes such actions, personally.

Do not think so highly of me though, I have no idea what you tried to say here

How about we take this to an inbox message...
  3. Hey everyone just sent in my application to join hoping to bring some serious heat to the battlefield :) nice to meet all of use , I'm 21 and come from Australia , hope to get along with everyone cheers
  4. Flügenpanzer Moderatinator Behavior staff

Hey folks, this was posted for a reason, and if spamming continues, forum staff can deal with it in ways that go beyond deleting just posts.

Thanks all, carry on.

"The gaze of Alaitoc sees all."
    Orkan and KatieFleming like this.
  5. Myrmix Recruit

Hi! I'm still somewhat new to the game and I always learn something when you guys are on the same map. Would love to play more often with you.
    KaelaMenshaKhaine likes this.
  6. Hello, dropping by and saying Hi.
  7. Grotduffa Timburwolfe Active Member

Hello all, I am an Eldar main by the ingame handle of Eris the Mournful and I've been running into MYST members left and right for about a week now and just today played a game with Demitri and he said MYST was recruiting. I really like playing Eldar, and I'd love to take part in teamwork, where the Eldar as a race truly excel in battle.
  8. Hello there! I'm Thonorian, my Eldar character is Ondellion, and I enjoy Tempest Launchers. Looking forwards to destroying the Mon'Keigh Scum alongside MYST!
  9. RottingBlood Recruit

Hello i just applied for membership and am looking forward to getting to know all of you and having some fun playing together.
  10. ArmorOfGod Recruit

Hello! Just wanted to stop by to talk to some like-minded Eldar FIGHTERS(and it's a prerequisite for applying for the guild!)... I am always happy when I see MYST players on my team when I play! Thanks for considering me.

-Bansheeee