Background Image

MYST - Myriad Shrines; Eldar Guild and Gaming Community.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Warmaster_Nate, Dec 13, 2013.

1. HAIL!!!

The ToC would like to commend MYST for all of the hard fought battles between our two guilds. Our brothers are always eager to engage your war-host in battle and wish to see more of your guild in the future. We wish that these turmoils soon pass so our crusade against you may continue.

GLORY TO THE LION!!!

Also if you see any
    FALLEN please refer them to us because we are holding a PARTY
    and don't want to torture them.
  2. Good to see the Dark Angel's keeping themselves clean and noble
    ProteusVM and RemoSupremo like this.
  3. So, let's try to get this straight, and forgive me if I seem too arrogant.

If you accuse someone, or a guild, of doing something that harms other guilds, such as spying, regardless if it is true or not, you spam threads with pictures, or gifs, to show them how important your accusations are, true or not.

Next time, act your age.

[​IMG]
  4. Odd Sigrunn Xexeb Recruit

Not every dark angel is represented by one post.
  5. Well to a Wolf they all have the same scent
  6. Odd Sigrunn Xexeb Recruit

Until a time comes when guild ships can be raided...this game is a lobby shooter with no permenance. What you disuse as a ageist comment is actually better addressed as lack of proper avenues to vent fustration. And remember this; where you cast doubt, others have none.
    Durash likes this.
  7. Odd Sigrunn Xexeb Recruit

Then a wolf should listen to their howls and determine the tones there in, to see what patterns they individually take.
    Durash likes this.
  8. Hey just want to find a good gaming group, : love this game but want to play with organization.
    KaelaMenshaKhaine likes this.
  9. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Yeah definitely. Click my banner and fill out the app. We'll be playing today actually. Sometime around 3-4pm CT
  10. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

Chaos won the campaign. Fire your spies :p

To be fair you are no better since you had to do such childish things as to send people to "spy"... so technically it's like you blaming someone for stealing, but you killed a person yourself...