Background Image

MYST - Myriad Shrines; Eldar Guild and Gaming Community.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Warmaster_Nate, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Warmaster Nate Warmaster_Nate Well-Known Member

Children of Isha, we all have different beliefs, favored paths, aspect shrines and Craftworlds to hail from, and we should be open to all who would stand proudly underneath the banner of the Eldar. Thus, we shall stand as a myriad of shrines of the aspects of war, guided by our seers, and rain death upon the enemies of the Craftworlds.

[​IMG]

The Myriad Shrines is the perdurable agent of the Eldar faction that’s been active since December 2013. From seasoned veterans of many titles and platforms, to the “filthy casual”, we guide with inexhaustable spirit; we will survive long after EC, five years from now, or five decades from now.

You belong here!

As a community, the Myriad Shrines fosters a friendly and mature gaming environment for all fans of the Warhammer 40000 universe. As a guild, the Myriad Shrines is an international force. With kin hailing from every corner of the globe, our webway never sleeps, you will always find MYST online no matter where you’re from. Younger players are not to be ignored, so although 18+ is preferred, only a mature attitude is required.

Our mission: Defend and promote the interests of the Eldar in Eternal Crusade, and present a competent and capable foe to dissuade the predations of the enemies of the Eldar in Eternal Crusade.

Our vision: Foster a friendly and mature gaming environment for Eldar players of the Warhammer 40000 universe, whom the community is honored to witness and fear our banner.

Active Guild Members: 40+ and growing daily!

Community Members: 185

Interested in playing with us? Check out the Eldar Game Night; a great opportunity to see how we do things.

Also, we have a public Steam group that you can join to come and game with us.

How do I join the Myriad Shrines Community?

Click the banner!

[​IMG]

You are certainly welcome to come in and register, no matter your preferred faction. Have no qualms about coming in and relaxing with us, we're open. Not sure how to play or want to get better at a 40k title? We have them all and will gladly run them with you!

How do I join the guild?

If you’re more serious about membership, join our community website and PM one of our officers:

@DemetriDominov

@Vueit

@Dark-Knight

Mael Dannan,
    -Nate
    Founder of the Myriad Shrines

Banner artwork made by MirageKnight32.
    MYST banner by Cegorach.
  2. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Just wanted to know how you think your politics will be with sub-chars.

I intend to make a 2nd character as Eldar and therfore will need a group to play with. And as you are the first Eldar I was hoping to find a spot for my 2nd char here!

*I would play a whole campaign with my Devastator and another whole campaign with my eldar (hopefully warp spider) alternatively, means every 2nd campaign would be an eldar one for me ;)*
  3. Warmaster Nate Warmaster_Nate Well-Known Member

Green light! I'll see you there.
    CrazyCanadian24 and Urian Velos like this.
  4. Droguza Droguza Active Member

A conglomerate of Eldar Forces.

Droguza will join the battle.
  5. Warmaster Nate Warmaster_Nate Well-Known Member

Edited the main post to better answer both your query and potential future queries.
    CrazyCanadian24 likes this.
  6. Noctifer Noctifer Well-Known Member

If You are leading (and don't mind me playing out my chaos IDE with another group), then I'm totally game for following! :D

What kind of group were you having in mind? Tactical, RP, some mix..?
  7. Warmaster Nate Warmaster_Nate Well-Known Member

Oh, I'd encourage people to play in-character as they desired, and I'd totally insert an RP section into the guild forum, but I would also carry a tactical edge in our in-game machinations. I'm very tactically minded and I will approach the guild with that at heart. We want to give the opposing forces a serious challenge and I plan on making that a reality with stratagems that would make an Autarch proud, but RP and relaxation is always welcome.

All I do is carry the mindset that you, myself and everyone here are here to have fun. Above all else, just have a good time. I believe that there will be a dichotomy between the more serious, tactical players and the RPers who just want to play an Eldar, so I will assign squads as necessary depending on how the membership turns out. I don't want to force anyone into a certain mindset, as it should come naturally. Once you've gotten off of RPing on the forums and jumped into EC, then you should want to talk like a Craftworlder should and work as a unit to show the foolish mon-keigh and Orks what we can do. After we win or lose, we can let our hair down and derp around as players are wont to do.

I've played ladders before, and I like to play serious enough to get things done and then chill with the fellow squad mates that have become brothers and sisters. I think all of us can have such an experience, and I hope to facilitate it.

EDIT: The 'I'd totally insert an RP section' is no longer accurate. We have an RP section. :D
  8. It sounds like a nice atmosphere to play with.
    But will your main be an eldar, that i would like to know.
  9. Warmaster Nate Warmaster_Nate Well-Known Member

Hehehe. That's a fair question. I'm an Eldar. Completely.

I see you're new, so if you'd like to know why I have this portrait and name then this is a good thread to check out. You should probably introduce yourself there as well. ^_^

If they include Imperial Guard later then I might poke in and out as one when I'm free and bored but my main will still be Eldar.
    Jorimel and CrazyCanadian24 like this.
  10. It seems i am not as inquisitive as i should have been. A very nice introduction. I will follow you on the battlefield!!

Btw that match allied with grey knights, very nice story :). I will also introduce myself first thing tomorrow.