Background Image

My Work in progress space marine 1/1 scale

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Cosplay, & Fiction' started by DuskShine, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Uh ice job on rotating the pic xD ... or its just cause I'm on phone...

Are you filling up the "scars"? Or is it part of the cosplay

And to be honest... that helmet looks exactly like the one in your first post :(
  2. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

Its a standard uh mk5 isnt it? the wings will come after i get it all built ^_^ no worries wing face will be born. i just wanted the standard helmet to build off so it has the correct shape and such (its also made to the correct proportions, ill take pics to show the size difference) and the "scars" are from the process of cutting and glue ing the foam, when i have all my pieces cut and shaped im gona sand them all down flush and fill the seams, then harden the foam so its all smooth and will look like it just came off the Ad Mechs factory lines then ill add any battle damage, so add some suggestions and ideas for battle damage of what hit it and where XD
  3. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

My bad! :oops:

Awesome looking costume so far ^^
  4. ah ok :D you have to impress me :p

for battledmg... i request a choppa cutting your helmet into half :mad:
  5. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

Its no big deal XD and thanks! :D got any suggestions or requests, im gona make plunty of grenades for the belt just for you ^_^

Im gona do my best to impress :p the choppa cutting the helmet in half... i could make it like a pick stuck in an afro kinda thing XD

OH but what weapons, i was thinking maybe i could fashion a gilded bolter or some thing, chain sword grrr so many good options
    KatieFleming likes this.
  6. make a super pimped bolter or pistol or plasma pistol! AND a chainsword!
    [​IMG]
    or one of this babies but with a chain blade :)
  7. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

So if you're the one who's a shopaholic-while-watching-us-on-Twitch-each-week, what did Sumshine do that I kept picking on him for? :p

Katie needs a holiday :po_O:rolleyes::oops::eek::D:cool:
  8. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

I'm not sure what he did, but i did find a TV just need a big enough box to put it in :p I was at Walmart the first time i watched and shopped~ the second time was home depot XD You all sound amazingly good on my cars stereo. A holiday does sound good right about now!

I was also glad you loved my Rhino's art :p

Maaaan....that would be awesome but...difficult XD ill see what i can do
    KatieFleming likes this.
  9. your work isnt easy
    cause i wont ware what you make if it is not like i want

oh just in case you didnt know... you make that for me! so dont wonder when its gone once you have finished :p
  10. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

:eek: *peeks around his house making sure the doors are locked*
    I'm gonna keep my eyes open for any thing purple :eek: