Background Image

My Work in progress space marine 1/1 scale

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Cosplay, & Fiction' started by DuskShine, Nov 27, 2015.

1. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

I noticed that and i was playing with puush and i think i can fix it! "maybe"

I would love for Senpai @KatieFleming @Oveur @BrentEllison to notice me :3 and give their input too :3
  2. E-50_Panzer E-50_Panzer Well-Known Member

Fo2 Enclave armor plz

Anyway, nice job, I bet it's going to look rad painted up.
  3. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

Shoulder 1 done tonight... Must....sleep... Now..... But yeah...ill post it in the morning...

[insert shoulder image here.]
    Brujah and E-50_Panzer like this.
  4. I too am going to start making a marine costume, however i have little to no experience.

Although i do have a lot of the same foam as you...
    Do you have any advice for the newblood? :)
  5. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

much like fire wood. if you think you have enough you dot. I had 6 packs of the stuff at the pre cod piece and shoulder picture. i just bought 4 tonight.

SUPER GLUE is your friend. Hot glue is good for seams and making sure its sowed up. but super glue makes things quick, gorilla is good buy locktite is just as good and cheaper.
  6. I want to make an ork one... a very huge one
    But it will be hard ^^ will have to fully cover it in armor or I will have to make an ork skin
    For armor I was thinking about using pipes for water systems

Just need to find time to start on it :D

Don't forget to make a video mate :D
  7. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

listening to the twitch while i work on my thing today @KatieFleming mistook SumShine for me. Im the one who shops and listens Katie! XD

Second shoulder almost done, and ill try to make a video of me making the helmet

Glue gun broke. Will get a new one and more super glue tommorrow

:| i rotated it before i uploaded it.......
    [​IMG]
    Crioxus and E-50_Panzer like this.
  8. nice one :) i especially love the maglocked combat knife :D

also. hurray christmas tree :D
  9. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

helmet took way to long to make. Gona Edit video tommorrow and hopefully not fuck it up XD will put helmet pic too, but its gona be modified into a wing face so iiioooonnoooo

BLUH cato sicarious with broom head would be awesome tooooooooo hnnnnnggg

PS. I also made the best from scratch cookies EEEVVVERRR ill put a picture too

PSS cookies gonescratch that picture
  10. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

Helmet update! couldnt get the chest and maglock combat knfie to help hold it up this time, so now you get uh....this sexy stance here![​IMG]

YES!!!!11!!1ELEVEN I FIXED IT!