Background Image

My Work in progress space marine 1/1 scale

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Cosplay, & Fiction' started by DuskShine, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Crioxus Arigulius Crioxus Arkhona Vanguard

Are you ready for tomorrow ?! ^^ :D
  2. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

yes i was! i need to play more BUT i have actually got A LOT done. i just...cant put it on by my self...

BUT im all painted and applying ALL the gold now and am going to cut and sow the cap tommorrow ^_^ @Savij I AM NOT LAZY <3

Already determined though, since im zipping it up for Halloween, im definitely going go continue making improvements after the costume season.
  3. You are not lazy cause I am motivating you ;)
  4. Valonox Valonox Preacher

So by the end of this how much should that weigh?
  5. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

So far.....i mean..the torso with arms and shoulders....maybe 30lbs..... legs...25 ish.... back pack...would put it at uhm....20ish too ill get it on a scales some time

Hey @Savij still not done but i really wanted to put it on and get a few pics lol Also still working on a mechanical hand device[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Crioxus and XRuinX like this.
  6. The gold is super sexy :eek:
    I think the helmet is missing something on top of it I thin ^^ it feels a bit empty there
    Are you going to make it a bit battledmged or at least battledirted? :p

Have you thought about weapons?
  7. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

hmmm prolly a sword and a bolter for speed cause halloween is right around the corner. and yes! the damage is coming after i get it 100% done then ill go back over and make damage and dirty it up still got a lot to get it to factory fresh then do stuff to it, whats the helmet missing besides red eyes?

I do enjoy suggestions ^_^ need to finish the back pack too..and make an iron halo
  8. Well I don't know what 's missing ^^ but it looks a bit bolt
    Maybe the iron halo will do the trick^^ or the dmg cosmetics
  9. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

Hands would help. and yeah....its pretty damn nerve racking and shit, i mean as its maker i see every flaw every thing i wish i could have done better, i hope its just good enough to be up there even slightly with the internet greats of space marine cosplays lol
  10. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

I am not DEAD!! LIFE. has just been in the way of my LIFE BUT I AM ALIVE!!! AND I have more pictures of this cosplay to share if any one of you all are still alive!! and I mean you @Savij !!! how have you been buddy XD if any ones
    The-Mad-Magos likes this.