Background Image

My Work in progress space marine 1/1 scale

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Cosplay, & Fiction' started by DuskShine, Nov 27, 2015.

1. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

should i use rattle can blue or break down and buy automotive ultramarine, and use my paint gun? all the golds gona be rattle can@Savij
  2. i dont have a clue xD but paint gun sounds cooler :p
  3. just want to remind you on this post :p
  4. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

About videos or thighs? XD
  5. videos for sure :p i would like to see how you use that foam mat set ^^
  6. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

7. sweeet
    girls gona love this :p
  8. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

Right now im devising the apparatus to attach the back pack to the body, and be able to remove it and place it easily and to keep it looking right and stuff, my plan may require me to break out my welder...but after being up sense 5 am and starting clean up at this property at 6 am and just now getting home...i think imma shower....pick the ticks off me....and play overwatch since our game doesnt have any updates today XD.

and the shoe.....eh...i didn't want it to look like a foam wilkie boot/generic rubber boot, so i wanted to add some of the more usual space marine flare to it, and the little faux hinges are monster energy drink can lids wrapped in a foam to make a perfect circle that looks like a resest hinge XD

i lied...i worked on stuff [​IMG] [​IMG]
    @Savij
    I think my camera makes some sideways just for you i swear, i took this thinking of you, and it just knew...

ill try to record my self making the bolter too
  9. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

all caulked and elmers glueing now
  10. Shiani Brujah Preacher

This is really superb work! I made a from-scratch Star Wars X-Wing pilot costume and that took me a ridiculously long time... I can't even imagine how much time you must be spending on this!