Background Image

My First Army!

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by IyandenCorsair, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Hey guys, I just finally got the money to afford some models and paint so I wanted to share with you all what my girlfriend and I have painted so far. We're pretty proud for first timers. The main color scheme itself was suppose to be bronze purple black and gold. But of course eldar aspect shrines like to be different so we played around with the metallics a little with the aspect warriors we did grab.

[​IMG]
    Our Striking Scorpions! Personally our favorite ones we've done. Leadbelcher base with Balthazar gold trim and mephiston red for soul gems and eyes

[​IMG]
    Our commander farseer! He required a lot of mixed colors, mostly mcCragge blue and mephiston red with some screaming bell.
    [​IMG]
    Wraithguard plus Wraithlord. Deceptively fun models to paint!
    [​IMG]
    Coming up with where to put the purple bits was more difficult than it should have been
    [​IMG]
    Some of these Dire Avengers I tried to paint by myself, can you tell which ones those were? :p
    [​IMG]
    Sadly I accidentally ordered the wrong guardian squad so I don't have a full thing of those. So enjoy some warlocks!

Hope you enjoyed them all, I'm still in the midst of building the army up more, right now its sitting at 1027 points. There's going to be a wraithknight soon in my future too. :)
    Ashgarm, Valrak, Wulfburk and 2 others like this.
  2. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

Neat, I really like the color scheme!
  3. Brother Sachiel van-hoog Arkhona Vanguard

Hm, there must be somthing wrong with me. I'm liking xenos and witches.
    IyandenCorsair likes this.
  4. Wulfburk Wulfburk Steam Early Access

Those wraithguards are awesome! Colour scheme is very nice yep :)
  5. VoxC VoxC Menial

Those metallic wraithguard look fantastic! And I do note that your wraithlord has the glaive + brightlance, my favorite 'shoot at me or regret it' loadout.
  6. Bhasu151 Malthus Menial

Looking good! I just started on my Blood Angels. I had an assault squad from a long time back, and my wife bought me the battleforce, and the Blood Angels upgrade for our anniversary. She is a better painter, as she has been playing around with Reaper miniatures for our D&D games. I can't complain.