Background Image

My despair

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Data8671, Mar 11, 2018.

1. If reports about the necron homeworld are true, it wouldn't be the first time we put serious effort into conquering a wasteland.
  2. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

I don't mind playing LSM anymore.Getting top kills on the team with a grav gun makes me feel pro.

Still half of what Chaos's top player with a bolter gets though :(
  3. God marks OP! Nerf!
    Tech Priests UP! Buff!

Easy fix is to roll Chaos, long game is to hope the devs see the problem and balance it out - lawl
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  4. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

I've played matches as Chaos and destroyed LSM. I've faced LSM and felt completely useless. I've seen Eldar melt before me. Eldar have locked down an entire map. Just yesterday, I was with a group of pugs that put the brakes on a seemingly unstoppable 15 man DLB stack on Zedek. Even @Thrakka commented on it afterwards.

IT'S NOT THE FACTION. ITS THE PLAYERS THAT ARE OP/UP.
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

PREACH!!

No seriously tho we been over this to many times now dear readers.
    LSM are fine.. ppl only look at what chaos has that LSM don't and blame that for their losses
    What they don't see is what LSM have that chaos doesn't have.

Because honestly as a melee player... I'd rather play LSM than Chaos...they have much higher Toughness more armor than a CSM TA and better team buffs if you can tempt a apc to "poke" you.
    A one shot axe with 200 ap to fuck up orks and MoN elites and shit.
    They have the best combat shield in the game .. you can actually block melee attacks with it unlike that shitty ork thing.
    Beter Jump Pack troops than raptors.
    They have it pretty good so stop blaming faction balance just because you don't have a silly dot sword.

Shooty wize they have have Bolters and 60 ammo drums and the same grips as the CSM have and can do the same nade tricks.

Mark wize...
    Apoc buff > MoN for survival.
    MoK LL is meh.
    MoS adad just means you need to get better at aiming or spamming plasma cannons and shit.
    MoT ... nobody uses this...
    Soooo....
    Ur bad and you should feel bad if you claim otherwize.
    Deathwish likes this.
  6. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

I'd say that CSM melee and LSM melee require two very different mindsets to play. Khorne melee in particular allows you solo and pick off targets of opportunity as well as assault a room. LSM on the other hand really needs a pocket healer with them to do the same thing simply because they don't have the self sustainability.

Edit: not sure why I'm flapping my jaw over this. This is nothing new.
    Catnium likes this.
  7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Take a med kit with you and occasionally show your face near some allies to get some heals or touch a ammo box or rhino butt here and there to restock medkits as a LSM GA and you can do pretty much the same thing tho.

I kinda have the same play style and mindset when playing both Factions melee classes... same for orks.
    I even dare to say I might go more balls deep on LSM because of the higher durability and the fact Mok cant LL on clangs and armor
    But can take bolter fire to the face while doing so... Combined with the lower base stats compared to LSM GA the MoK TA tends to feel closer to HB than to LSM GA imo.
  8. Thrakka Thrakka Master

DAT MATCH WUZ PROPPA LAD!!! ME BOYZ 'AD A GUD ZOGGIN TIME! Although..youz gotta admit.....MultiMelta iz kinda strong vs fat wide ORKS hehaaa!! Melts me bits off so fast lad!
  9. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

I did catch one of your kannon rounds with my teeth that match. I promise I didn't make any kills personal. :D
    Thrakka likes this.
  10. S1a5h EpicHiLuss Steam Early Access

GODLIKE 5 BLOP VS 20 BRO

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4rL4dCFGH0
    URIELFUKKENVENTRISS likes this.