Background Image

My despair

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Data8671, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

No quitting!! Just complain allot they till they change it to "FUN".

I told many times the only way to be really fun is to make 1 hit kill try it it will be a massacre.:)
    Rui M.
  2. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

You can't exactly blame people for playing to win. Exploiting is just that: using every option you are given.
    Normally, its up to the game to make sure that it simply is not possible to be 'too' good.
    Or, alternatively, that the people who play to win are not put in the same games as those who play for fun.
  3. I never have fun as lsm

If I win, I feel like an asshole for pubstomping

If I lose, I get salty for x being op
    Caentyr likes this.
  4. I could be a lot better if I used these exploits. I don't because I view it as being basically cheating.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Yeah, the thing is that you, by doing that, forfeit the right to complain about people who do.
    I don't rollex and barely ADAD-strafe. That means that there are fights against certian players that are almost impossible to win.
    I also chose to play Eldar, which is also an ever-present disadvantage.
    I make these choices and accept the consequences.

I still advocate for change, I want to see these exploits gone from the game. But, as long as they're there, I will not hold it against anyone who uses them. And I will not complain that they were able to beat me by using them.

At the same time, I expect people who lose to me because I try harder to accept that and move on.
    I win about 90% of my matches because I leave nothing to chance.
    I get that sucks for 90% of my opponents, but they could be doing the same, damn thing.
    (They don't accept it ofc. Its 'Eldar OP', which I frankly find quite insulting, noone ever calls me a hacker, maybe gender-bias?)

Anyways, you do not need exploits to win. I have a lot of casual run-in's with Blops or other, good players and I win about 1/3 without exploiting.
    That is not perfect, but its usually enough to keep them from solo-carrying.

TLDR: They try their best, you don't. Whatever ethical reasons you might have, its fair that they win.
    The problem, in this case, is with the game, not the players.
    Doomness1000 likes this.
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Wrong
    ZeGit likes this.
  7. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

i see less "eldar op" memes after battle. now state of eldars overpower is only fire dragoon. "spam fire dragon to win" in every defense map
  8. ZeGit ZeGit Preacher

Dear Deathwish,

We all know that you have uninstalled your EC files, but there is no reason for you to bring it up in every post. It is not needed and is monotonous to say the least. Have fun playing other games and install again when you feel like it. Thanks.
  9. Warlord Theodotos Recruit

I thought you were being oppressed.
  10. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate