Background Image

My despair

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Data8671, Mar 11, 2018.

1. LSM... do you know how to win a game? Do you understand how winning works and that you must recapture points most of the time?
    If A and C fall early and you're left with B, sitting at B is going to do you nothing other than get you a slow loss.
    I have still got 7 more wins to get on LSM tonight for the campaign.
    This is why I lost my loyalty.
    Schwifty, ruititadiogo and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  2. Not lost a single CSM game today. Not won a single LSM game today.
    Schwifty and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  3. Sooooo.... CSM no longer the noob faction again? Is the coast clear to come back to the game?
    Thrakka likes this.
  4. Warlord Theodotos Recruit

"As long as you have fun, you win every game with no exceptions."

- Matthew Ward
  5. And when you're not having fun anymore, it's time to call it quits. That right there was the core reason I stopped playing.
  6. Warlord Theodotos Recruit

Agreed, but the fun was murdered by the people who infest it.

The one thing that has always bothered me about EC is how people take it so seriously. Especially these people who start guild drama, or think they have some type of power over the game. It's like watching maggots have a turf war over a dead corpse. They never had power over anything, whether we're talking years ago, or even yesterday. Even with the game's problems that have existed since the start, and are still here today, the people of the game made the experience worse than the situation already applied.

People leaving mudballs, people accusing others of spying on others, people talking about someone hacking and then 5 seconds later they greet that person like nothing was ever said about them. People can play anything and have fun, but if people make it that much worse than it already is? Game never had a chance to begin with. Big problem with the 40K fanbase.
    Karond and Zarbustibal like this.
  7. The only thing driving me away from EC is posters like Leroy shutting down games. It's so boring being in either side.
    That and too much AV
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  8. as some know, ive been playing Gears 4 alot lately and comparing TPS to TPS, im wondering if EC was designed to be so shitty. both games are built on UE4 and both are TPS but one of the two games does everything right and the other one is like a miscarried fetus surfing down a dark tunnel. There hasnt been one single improvement to the game that has caused any new player retention. oh sure, EC sees some new faces on a fairly regular basis but no one is staying and growing the numbers. For every new player that tries out the game another one leaves.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

10. Brikksmasha DoomedOne Drill Abbott

That is why orks were the best faction (were, becouse nobody is playing dem anymore :<). We didnt care about winning and losing or that dem smelly marine gitz and chaoz boyz got better shinny bitz than we did. Just having fun as a mob of green, angry, grammatically challenged gorillas screaming WAAAAAAAAGH all the time.
    Trooper909 likes this.