Background Image

My attempt at making the possessed pretty.

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by ComradeHavoc, May 12, 2017.

1. Slayer88 Recruit

I don't want to criticize your work, so let me just simply say you certainly improved the possessed character. It's still far from anything decent, though. A possessed marine should barely resemble a Chaos Space Marine. I mean, it should look humanoid and it should look like it's body USED to be covered in power armor, and everything else ought to look demonic.

Like a person who turned into a werewolf... the clothing is the power armor and the werewolf is the daemon. This guy, and I know it wasn't you, looks like a Chaos Space Marine with mutated armor... Possessed are mutated themselves, they aren't merely wearing daemonic armor.
  2. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

The "helmet" of the Possessed shouldn't look like a helmet, it should be a part of them, basically just their head, fully connected to their neck
  3. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

LoD is not anything hot to look at either. its helmet is like two Dow2 helmets clipping together.
  4. Nyhilist Nyhilist Active Member

my 2 cents is even with a simple change like so they would still need GW approval. It be easier to reskin release then fix when they have a pile of shit to have approved. Rather than try to approve it now and run into delays n shit.