Background Image

My attempt at making the possessed pretty.

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by ComradeHavoc, May 12, 2017.

1. Slayer88 Recruit

I don't want to criticize your work, so let me just simply say you certainly improved the possessed character. It's still far from anything decent, though. A possessed marine should barely resemble a Chaos Space Marine. I mean, it should look humanoid and it should look like it's body USED to be covered in power armor, and everything else ought to look demonic.

Like a person who turned into a werewolf... the clothing is the power armor and the werewolf is the daemon. This guy, and I know it wasn't you, looks like a Chaos Space Marine with mutated armor... Possessed are mutated themselves, they aren't merely wearing daemonic armor.
  2. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

The "helmet" of the Possessed shouldn't look like a helmet, it should be a part of them, basically just their head, fully connected to their neck
  3. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

LoD is not anything hot to look at either. its helmet is like two Dow2 helmets clipping together.
  4. Nyhilist Nyhilist Active Member

my 2 cents is even with a simple change like so they would still need GW approval. It be easier to reskin release then fix when they have a pile of shit to have approved. Rather than try to approve it now and run into delays n shit.
  5. Avlaen Avlaen Arkhona Vanguard

It isnt the consumers fault that they want Developers to develop the game. its a shocking matter i know, but to the consumer it dosent matter if the team is one man or 500.

And even though the teams small, its also incompetent, tonnes of questionable/bad design decisions, and a lack of ANY progress on ANYthing. It would be so bad if they did SOMETHING.

But they dont do anything, they are all either lazy or fucking awful at their jobs or dont give a fuck about the customers or the game, most likely all of the above.
  6. The exposed belly and piping that's been on the way out at GW for the last several years is really a downer in EC generally. On the possessed it especially looks out of place. In fact if you hop over to GW or Forgeworld right now 99% of all miniatures have armour plating or a large armoured belt buckle that almost fully covers the entire abdomen.

The spike on the head could be much larger and still be well within the lore and would in fact mirror several current miniatures.

Forge World Gal Vorbak(Word Bearer's Possessed)https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-AT/Word-Bearers-Legion-Gal-Vorbak. Large horn jutting from the helm. Interestingly enough this one has a pistol.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Another possessed with large horns protruding from the head and a pistol.
    [​IMG]
    Necroledo likes this.
  7. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

Just because they have a pistol doesn't mean they can use it

I mean... Look at him. It's fused to his hand. Possessed can't use pistols on TT anyways