Background Image

Mutation?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Runihura, Oct 20, 2013.

?

Should Mutation be in the game

1. Mutation for all

94.7%
  2. Mutation for none

5.3%
  1. Freke Freke Subordinate

I imagine things aren't going to be stupidly expensive, just have a lot of cool shit you're going to want to pay for hahaha. I know I'll be sinking money into the game.

But also keep in mind it was just an idea. I have no idea what they're going to sell on the cash shop!
  2. Fireeye Fireeye Well-Known Member

You know, "other extra-appendages" combined with Slaanesh might get rather nasty.
  3. Rivara Rivara Active Member

Sadly mutation is not an option for Iron Warriors, I still vote for yes, because this would be a very cool possibility.
  4. The Necromancer Well-Known Member

Growing large, leathery and demonic bat wings is a wanted classic!

Especially for a Night Lord..
  5. Runihura Runihura Subordinate

Agreed
  6. Yeeees... And?
    khorne likes this.
  7. Torchwick Torchwick Subordinate

How about all the non-cosmetic mutations come with a buff AND a debuff, and when you feel yourself mutating you can choose to accept the gift or try to fight it off with some manner of willpower test?
    Runihura likes this.
  8. Runihura Runihura Subordinate

For example, you gain wings but you can't get better armor besides power armor.
  9. Bruva Alfabusa Bruva-Alfabusa Arch Cardinal Superior

There are loads and loads of different fun mutations in the Black Crusade RP book. Some of them are really useful, some of them are just morbid, and some of them are just downright useless and laughable.
    Like a tentacle for a leg.
  10. DizzyKD Member

I hope it's an option, but I really don't want it to be the only avenue for CSM customization.