Background Image

Most epic moment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Data8671, Feb 3, 2018.

1. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Epic death charge and that melta bomb :)

2. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Having a team mate save me with a Falcons main gun as an Assault Marine was about to flank me with a power sword. Shot right over my shoulder and decked him.
  3. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

4. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

Easily the lascannon dual I had with someone in one of the outer buildings in Harkus we both ran into each other stopped and was just like "Hmmm.. what now?" Then proceeded to chase each other interrupted for a few minutes trying to lock onto each other. I only just managed to kill him just as he was about to get his shot off. It was wild. :D

Second would have to be being in a team of pugs against Myst and winning. It was down to the last second. Never had a closer or more epic game than that.
    CuCulainn likes this.
  5. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

6. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I think I might have some somewhere
    probably not SUPER EPIC !!!! WTFBBQ!!!MANSLAUGHTER moments tho.
    But there are some funny/weird moments in this montage I once made out of the crud I recorded but never finished or rendered.

Oh shit...I just realised something.

Now I need to render and upload it.

Dang it ! That's gonna take hrs.
    Oh I know!
    Lets just cheat and bend some space time and skip a few hrs into the future using the power of ...ehm.....Friendship & err.. Rainbows and shit ..totally not the lives of 20 sanctioned psykers..trust me..

QUICK HUMAN GRAB BY HOOF!
    [​IMG]
    lest you want slaanesh to find you hereeeeee
    eeeeeeeeee
    [​IMG]
    And POOF!! we have arrived!
    WELCOME TO THE FUuuu... uhm ..
    You let go of the hoof ...
    Didnt you ?

[​IMG]
    Never mind that, we'll fix that later!
    Who knows you might enjoy an extra orifice there.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqISE7ovwwk&feature=youtu.be

(Yes I got bored waiting on this stuff to render and upload, and when I get bored strange stories tend to happen)
  8. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

No recoil in weapons now? I was looking at traces of bullets they just have no recoil?

Same old hackers this is why the game has 75 players...no address to this abuses.

BS
  9. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

:D thats so stupid man, i have never used hacks and to say i have shows your ignorance of the game. Also why would I post a vid of me using hacks.
    Krayt and Atsidas like this.
  10. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Most weapons in this game indeed have almost no recoil.