Background Image

Most epic moment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Data8671, Feb 3, 2018.

1. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

2. Causing complete panic and paranoia in chat because I was "camping" enemy spawns with my SS, causing LSM to stop pushing. The Salt was exquisite.
    CuCulainn and Data8671 like this.
  3. Winning 1v3 with my berserker.
    Krumpin like a nob wiv my boyz whilst skreemin waaaagh every second.
    CuCulainn likes this.
  4. [WCA] Krataniel Kiwik Steam Early Access

Throwing a greande blindly on B point on Promethium Mine to finish off a downed traitor, only to kill 5 of them in a single explosion. Didn't even know they were there.
    CuCulainn likes this.
  5. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

Krayt and Data8671 like this.
  6. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Great swordsmanship
    Deathwish likes this.
  7. [​IMG]
    Grav tank shenanigans to get into B points on fortress maps and mowing down entire teams. It's easily the most fun I've had in the game because of the struggle to do it and the enemy teams reaction at the end of the match
  8. Nudu Nudu First Blood!

reported, enjoy ban :DD jk
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. Drakkoth Krypto Arkhona Vanguard

I wont say i had an epic moment since all i did was cause the enemy team to roll into our firing line, but at c point on the prom mine map i kept groundslamming the enemies taking cover behind the rock wall on the flanking path. Litterally had 6-8 guys stop what they were doing and all turn their guns on me even though a few of them were exposed to our 2 heavy bolter guys.

I may not have stopped their push but i helped slow them down and thin their herd.
  10. Having capped both A and C points we all bailed out of our Rhino after it drifted into a screeching halt just outside of B point. Our former Chaos brothers awaited within and had dug themselves in to their final bastion of 'safety' at B point.

I was one of the three devastators lined up at the A side entrance to B point at Torias refinery staring down the bridge-way ahead clustered with enemies. Somewhere from behind an Apothacary throws a heal'nade over our shoulders and with two Ground Assaults in front, shields raised their begun their walk.

We followed close behind as our shield guards periodically knelt down to allow us to fire on the bottleneck ahead. Two grenades came our way and downed one of our Ground Assaults, the second quickly stood in front of him, shield raised while our Apothecary was free to fire into the fray while his heal beacon did it's work, reviving the downed shield guard. They then dutifully returned to their formation and continued their walk across the bridge.

Devastators in tow with our unforgiving volley of bolt fire having cut down their main contingent of Traitor Assaults dug in on the other side of the bridge. Now standing on the top of the stairs bearing down on B point below two Jump Assaults scream past our heads and slam down onto B point, disorienting the remaining stragglers while a handful of Tactical's, our Apothecary and shield guards clean up the rest and begin to cap the previously swarmed point.

Camaraderie and team work at it's finest.