Background Image

More people use abaddons grace please

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by EternalPink, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Sir Taskmaster Sectorius Steam Early Access

Yea, I'm going to blame AG for having a snow day, woo woo amirite?
  2. Deathwish Deathwish Subordinate

If having a snow day is a hardship I suppose.
  3. If the Heavy weapon bug stays live I may have to break out my AG and give the LSM something to cry about.. But odds are they will fix it before I can play.. But a Havoc can dream can't he?
  4. Mkoll Oan-Mkoll Menial

Ok Stalker bolter was nerfed and AC buffed I was wrong I apologize xD
  5. It takes a big space marine to admit when he is wrong. But you shouldn't view the current changes as a mere AC buff for it is truely a Buff for all Heavy weapon user kind. Amen.
  6. Well there will be no heavy weapon uprising it seems. In fact it might be fixed before I even get off work. I guess I will spread carnage in DoW tonight after all.

So carry on nothing to see here but the shattered dreams of a Havoc.
  7. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

after checking out the Vid, reminds me of this old chinese saying:

"one does not get to complain about AG, when he shoots down 2 havocs in 3 seconds with a boltore." --- Sun Tzu

The same way AG is good at long range. You can most likely kill the havoc at short range, with very little bolter straffing.
    Sumshine likes this.
  8. Deathwish Deathwish Subordinate

Which Art of War are you reading? Lol. Lots of people playing Havoc/equiv's last night. I attribute my relative success as Raptor to the bug.
  9. *constantly being burnt by AC pay 2 win filth*

Oy vey its anudda shoah
  10. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

I dunno which edition it is. But it Says Art of War on the cover....Funny how Sun Tzu knew bolters would be a thing...

On to the matter.

P2W on the AG, is just, " i'm gonna bitch about it, because i'm not selfaware of how sad that makes me look"
    So let's see... REgular AC takes about 3-4 rounds to kill someone. Same for AG.

"but the AG burns, and dieded....from the flaming flames, without downed state"
    So..... someone in a down state takes like 4-5 bolter shots....which is at least 150dmg....
    After beeing shot with AG, you have 15-20 dmg of fire ailment.....So...doing simple math.

15 fire dmg > 150dmg downed state = no down state...
    Yeah Legit....
    You sir, surely... have "the Downed State".