Background Image

More people use abaddons grace please

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by EternalPink, Mar 8, 2017.

1. pinky EternalPink First Blood!

I'm getting slightly bored with LSM attributing every win we make to our "overpowered P2W AC" especially considering this is in games when nobody is using it

My only conclusion is that people aren't using it enough for LSM to tell the difference between our "overpowered P2W AC" and the stock AC so can everybody with access to the weapon please start using it more so that LSM can tell the difference and quit with the whining (hopefully) when it isn't actually being used by anyone
    Caentyr likes this.
  2. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

but wouldn't that put you back at square 1? with LSM bitching about overpowered AG?

I know this plan sounds great now, but I assure you it's not going to work the way you think it will.
  3. pinky EternalPink First Blood!

Yes there will be more bitching but...

1. we get bitched at about it anyway so we might as well commit the crime
    2. peeps might learn the difference due to the increased usage, now it seems if they see 1 havoc using a AC at any time I have to put up with 30 seconds of whining about it when we win
  4. The 5 heat damage over the normal A/C isn't worth the 100 more LP. Heck I roll heavy bolter with my Havoc as even the normal A/C isn't worth the lost wargear you can equip for the over all LP savings.

But in reality when I have played since the 1.3 update I have played Traitor more than anything unless it's a hold the line map. The TTK being so low means that the higher mobility of the traitor gets me back to fight sooner and I have less issues with the bolter cannon two shot killing my braced Havoc to hell and back.

Don't worry about the LSM whine, if they aren't whining about AG they will whine about something else. Their power is so great that they can turn their whine in to cheese.. aka Bolter Cannon and Servo Skulls.
  5. Whitefox550 Whitefox550 Well-Known Member

A good test of an idea is to try it on something similar.
    "Hey eldar, spam swooping hawks so everyone sees how not annoying they really are!"
    *re-enacts Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds*
    Ecaja, Aislinn, Houngar and 5 others like this.
  6. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

Lsm just suck at the moment and will always suck
  7. Azzagtot Azzagtot Drill Abbott

They seems to be bitching anyway. That's all they do, tbh
  8. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP3eYfxKfso
    Defiance, Aislinn, Firebat and 2 others like this.
  9. Chainswords and bolters may sunder my armour but there will always be something to make a loyalist salty.
  10. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

Use it. Use it and nothing else. I want to see entire TEAMS of Havocs using the AG, these newbie shits need to learn and I need some target practice.

And for the record, not EVERY win is attributed to that thing. Sometimes we yell at the regular AC, too.
    Paeyvn, Cutbait, Kampfgeist and 2 others like this.