Background Image

Monthly subscriptions

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Brad83, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

so simple question so hopefully simple answer.

Before steam early access there was a monthly subscription for rogue trader points I think it was like £5 a month for 5000 points and it was on going for a year or so. Unfortunatly that has now been removed, boo as I was gonna get it. But my question is. Is it going to return or has that been completely removed and never to return.

Side quest. If anyone did get the monthly subscription (I don't think many did ) does it still work.
  2. zot zot Cipher

seems to still be charging me, charged on 2/9 and will charge again on 3/9
    Grigdusher likes this.
  3. Xorathalos Xorathalos Subscriber

Yep, the sub still works for those that bought it when available. I don't see why it wouldn't return, but it sounds like you'll have to wait a bit.
  4. Apologies for digging this out and going full necron on it.

My subscription just ended 10 minutes ago. It seems they no longer work and, yeah, they're gone for now.

I'm pretty sure, once the game has advanced into release, subscriptions will come back.
  5. Phyrexian Hulk Gauntlet Arkhona Vanguard

My bank processed the payment but Eternal Crusade decided to say that nothing has been received and cancelled my subscription. I have support ticket open for this for over two weeks and I hope someone will get back to me soon.
  6. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

they have removed the subscription because there is nothing to buy with all the RTP of the subscription
  7. Noah Ward NoahWard Game Designer

People who are grandfathered into this plan continue to collect their Rogue Trader Credits. There hasn't been an discussion about re-enabling this deal. That's really all there is to say about it at the moment.
  8. Phyrexian Hulk Gauntlet Arkhona Vanguard

Well. As I said before. My bank processed the payment/paypal as well. Money has been taken from my account but I received mail from EC that my subscription has been cancelled due to unpaid month. Thing is that I raised ticket with support team two weeks before my subscription got cancelled. I am waiting for a month now for any kind of update on the issue which is kind of sad.

EDIT: I just checked for any updates on my ticket and it has been SOLVED without giving any explanation or resolution.

Can someone let me know to who do I speak about this since Support just ignored me?
  9. Kryeed Kryeed Ordinate

mine and another person's subs were cancelled as well. No real explanation and just 'by processor' as the only additional info.

So much for 'grandfathered in' and all that.
  10. MindEmpty MindEmpty Subscriber

ya sadly i had to turn mine off. (family problems) hey i got a good amount of points tho and if i just want more ill purchase them on steam. Still look forward to the future of this game, and try and keep excited about it as much as possible.