Background Image

Modify Autarch

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Brujah, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

You are completely entitled to your opinion. I'm just saying there is virtually no point in voicing it. At All.
    You might aswell save yourself the time of saying anything if your response is going to be 'Ain't gonna happen, shut up'. Better that way for all of us. Those who still care can make suggestions, those who don't can ignore them.
  2. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

With that logic, there’s literally no point in you voicing your opinion to a game that barely sustains more than 2 full time employees and hasn’t had major content in ages. So we both lose? Lol.

And I’m not saying don’t make suggestions. I’m saying I think people need to make relevant and sensible ones.

The problem with the community in general is that It’s like a 5 year old who asks for a real pony for Xmas, only to get a toy one instead...and then having a temper tantrum about it. I’m not saying that I don’t want to see these things either. I’m just of the opinion we need to put first things first is all.
    LucianNostra likes this.
  3. Civil guys.
  4. nikel nikel Arkhona Vanguard

Static animation of flight with sword instead of rifle is easy even for so ultracompetent and hypermotivated devs as bE, but shooting from fusion pistol midair - thats a real issue.
    Anyway, with brightest geniuses of game industry there no need to discuss this topic, creators of terminators, droppod deployment system, customisable guildships, picco servers with immersive battles for thousands of players on one giant map - well, this titans of gamedev already fix it, you know, in in recent month patch, where we got emperor class titans and warp spider exarch customisation.
  5. Is the Autarch worth buying? the closest build I can get on Vet is a Banshee with a Fusion pistol.

I've heard they can get 2 buff banners as well, one their innate class banner and the second if their the leader of the squad? You can't reproduce that effect on a standard Banshee Vet right?
  6. Warlord Theodotos Recruit

Wow, Eldar are edgy.
  7. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

flying is a computer program

melee is a computer program

just combine and we have a flying melee
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

no
  9. lets develop the game

bE and Кряут: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

rip ec
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher