Background Image

Mini Twitch - March 6

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Bajinda Bajinda Curator

I know the feeling. Time to go shopping for Friday supplies.
    Ideas_McGee likes this.
  2. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

I knew Ivan couldn't last, typical Eldar.
  3. Maybe you annoyed him last stream he didn't want to deal with you :D Or maybe it was the fact someone made Katie pet him >.> i forgot who it was
    OMG I luv you now....since you agree with me on the beard atleast, I did think of an idea similar to this but not this well made. But i pretty sure 100% that im already not allowed to go to the studio when im up in Montreal lol. But with this information @KatieFleming Won't let me anywhere near Canada :( Tho if i had the chance i would get her this xD #delayedfounderAccessTill2020

Tho what happens if i get one for Ivan o.o 2 BEARDS, or his beard will have a beard, beardception
    Nomad likes this.
  4. Bajinda Bajinda Curator

Unless come baring baring gifts of diamond and flowers for Katie. Failing that you can always try fresh baked brownies...failing that...try fresh baked beacons...failing that try Juliette et Chocolat and failing that try Caramel Apple and hell failing all that try boxes of Timbits...if you can't find Timbits...you r not in the good country.:p I can send you a map.
    KatieFleming likes this.
  5. I know the map o.o It's just Katie will take the objects and shut door in face :(
  6. Bajinda Bajinda Curator

Awww
  7. All the kewl kids are coming.

and this time bE will notice me

[​IMG]
    E-50_Panzer and Nomad like this.
  8. Nomad Darmadeus Nomad Arch-Cardinal

Katie just wants blood.. and skulls.. C'mon, y'all should know that by now.

EDIT:
    OMG. THAT'S HILARIOUS.
    KatieFleming likes this.
  9. Dreadwing22 Dreads Prefectus

Katie its my b-day on that day . :D how much more eldar stuff will be shown ;p
  10. You get nuthin, youz choose, you get twitch or B-day not both! :p