Background Image

Mini Twitch - March 27

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Hivespirit HiveSpirit Drill Abbott

Good show, spirits where high. +

Doin' a lil' comparison with H1Z1:
    Forum: Discussions:4,049, Messages:16,971
    Reddit: /r/h1z1 (45955)

Us, EC w40k:
    Forum: Discussions: 11,095 Messages: 696,110
    Reddit: /r/Eternalcrusade (492)

H1Z1 Twitch/ Livestream:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuc2nWa1kvE

Questions/ points:
    - Are there more games out there with transparent production like us and h1z1? Anyways, if ppl think EC has such lousy graphics "even for beeing alpha" yada yada, use this or similar (plz share if you know/ find) as a reference/ comparison.
    - Does it mean anything that EC and H1z1 "are beeing social on different platforms"; H1z1 seems to focus more on Reddit, if we where to use Reddit more would that make a positive change/ increase for our PR?
    - Does H1z1's livestream got something we would benefit from copying/ imitating?
  2. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

SOE/Gamebreak didn't do a good job with their open communication to fans TBH. There's a reason why their Supply Drop situation got out off hands so severely.
  3. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

this is eternal crusade subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eternalcrusade/

we have 1.579 subscriber and growing on reddit.
    @Oveur is active on reddit ( account name ennsta) also other dev are active. not like in the forum but they see.

if all the forum member put a "subscribe" on the subreddit we can easily become a "big" subreddit on relation with other mmo subreddit.

20k can be a great result 40k is even better, more is probally a dream only wow and gw2 have "huge" subreddit.
  4. Hivespirit HiveSpirit Drill Abbott

Our Reddit might look questionable.
    Maybe its more colorful/ fun than other Reddits.
    Maybe it looks just amateurish, confusing, messy.
    You tell me, me tell you.

Another question/ observation is, other titles seem to have more Reddits/ Twitters/ Fb sites/ groups,
    Twitter example: H1Z1 Game, - News, - Survivor, - Brasil, - HQ, - Spain, aso..
    Could we benefit from having more? More variation of abbrevations could be something?

Are you judging them on that single action?
    In that case one can whonder what ppl are saying about us.
  5. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

the 1rst april fool is so well made that people really think that is the real /r/eternalcrusade colors :(
  6. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

A lot of nasty things if I recall correctly. But the problem with H1Z1 is that they let that misinformation go on for a long time without even noticing it. Until the game launch and people still can't tell the difference between supply crate and supply drop.
  7. Hivespirit HiveSpirit Drill Abbott

H͂́̋̂͋ͭOẂ̶̞̦̞̠̮͔̮͔̭ͅ ̡̼̭̱̱̳͇͙͉̲̗̜̫͜͡ͅ?!

Hmm. About first time i saw our Reddit site..

Sleepylion, so what good stuff do they have which we could use :)