Background Image

Mini Twitch - March 27

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Mar 25, 2015.

1. hmmmm just tried to log in and the chat is refusing to connect. Anyone else seeing that?
  2. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

As soon as we can show gameplay again. When will that be? Not sure yet. As soon as we know, you will know :)
    Vintage, BikerTroll and Ideas_McGee like this.
  3. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

I love the Spanish dude :p
    Grigdusher and Sheparan like this.
  4. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

Any format is fine. It's probably best to upload it somewhere and give me a link to download because I think my limit is 15mb or so on my account.

Try Ctrl + F5, a different browser...see if other Twitch channels work for you.

Edit: Looks like some other channels are having the same problem, so it's on Twitch's side. Hopefully it'll be resolved before the show starts!
    BikerTroll likes this.
  5. Now i got class during the stream... lets hope i dont get caught :D
  6. Darknness Sheparan Arkhona Vanguard

loool love it XD

porque internet es tan aleatorio lol :D
  7. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Awesome episode, really lots of good info thrown about.

@BikerTroll
    To clarify, i liked the answer in general cause it was clear as to the reasons why it might be a bit too much for the HUD to handle, and thats totally cool and understandable cause there will be tons of more things on the HUD to keep track of.
    However id still like it, and am also glad it wasnt really a "no". It could still happen in a toned down variation (like Nathan said, a few flies here and there rather then what i was thinking, a blanket of flies disrupting your view).
    BikerTroll and Ideas_McGee like this.
  8. Diasaffected member Norm Well-Known Member

So many mehrines :( It would be nice to have at least a token Xeno in every twitch.
    Grotslag likes this.
  9. Laanshor Laanshor Well-Known Member

People need to start asking more Ork questions. Eldar are getting a lot of love lately, between Brent's interview and last Twitch. There just aren't enough Greenskin Inquisitaz :p
    Grotslag likes this.