Background Image

Mini Twitch - March 13

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Aideus Aideus Arch-Cardinal

I remember the prize for Pax Prime 2014 ;)
  2. Nomad Darmadeus Nomad Arch-Cardinal

Stop fisting. It hurts.
  3. +++LOKEN*FdE*+++ IIILOKENIII Well-Known Member

Can anyone of the Be Haviour team, can tel us when we'll have a real "livestream" with some videos of the game? Thats what we're-mostly in/for our french communauty-realy waiting for, because mini twitch are interressant but we necessary want more pictures arrond witch to speak about, and the last stream of the game in direct was so far before^^ So please dont make us wait too long :) (i hope what i write is understandable^^)
  4. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

I want to ask one thing that I haven't yet figured out.
    how do the winners of the stream contests receive their rewards?
    do i have to use the same name i have on the forum?
  5. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

Not for about 2 months, like Nathan mentioned in the last Twitch. We went silent because the dev team needs time to work on the next big thing we're going to show you. Of course when this happened the majority of the community was sad they couldn't see our pretty faces on Twitch as often, so we decided to meet you guys in the middle. Twitch every week with what we can show you now, and we'll resume big Twitches when the next gameplay is ready to show off :)

I send them a message to their Twitch account :) No, you don't have to have the same name.
  6. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

A month or two was thrown around.
    EDIT: Damn, ninjaed by Katie!
    Ideas_McGee and KatieFleming like this.
  7. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

We need Ordo Malleus here.
  8. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

two months: 2 weeks ago.. so now it's like 6-7 weeks (otherwise they keep tell us 2 months forever :p )
    Ideas_McGee likes this.
  9. Should I be nervous?
  10. Going to be getting up early again hay :/
    :3
    <3
    KatieFleming likes this.