Background Image

Mini Twitch - March 13

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

[​IMG]

Hey guys!

Please join us this Friday, March 13th (I wonder if Warpy is going to join us....) at 2pm EST for another Warp Echoes livestream!

What will we be chatting about this time?
    • Fan visit on March 10th
    • 5th Sub-faction vote reminder
    • Couple website updates / reminders
    • Outposts
    • Q&A (leftovers from last week and new ones during the stream)
    • Giveaways!!

See you then :) www.twitch.tv/40kcrusade
  2. what about us o.o!!!! HERESY

P.S I saw warpies home , hope da rest of u jelly ^^
  3. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

So does that mean the 5th subfaction vote has been moved to Friday, or is that just a statement that the topic of the 5th subfaction will be discussed on Friday as well.
    Cause as memory serves the plan was for it to be today no?

Also who are the stars of the Fridays show?:D
    I feel that might be a good thing to always add to the OP of these threads so people know which questions to ask based on who will be there to address them. Like for example not asking game design questions if Brent isnt going to be there.
    Arkdawn and BikerTroll like this.
  4. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

A reminder :) I fixed the post.

It'll be the same guys in the room as last week!

We won't be taking questions ahead of time since we want to make sure we get through the ones that were missed last time. So if we have time for more after that we'll pull them from the stream.
    Grigdusher and Ideas_McGee like this.
  5. it means that voting will be today and the result and them talking aboot it will happen on friday for whoever the winner is :D

Oooh yay they can talk about how i destoryed them in the game :D
  6. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

A vote lasting only two days before closing and talking about the result?
    I dont believe it will be that short, 2 days such a small space of time that a giant chunk of the potential votes (Founders) wont even be online to vote if they arent frequent visitors.

EDIT: Seems Katie updated it to a "vote reminder", so yeah it probably wont last just 2 days.
  7. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

It won't last 2 days
    Schlifer, BikerTroll and Djemo-SRB like this.
  8. i know it wouldnt but they gonna talk live about the results i meant :p and what that might mean for game ofc :D
  9. So i am not voting today?
  10. yes you will be voting this afternoon whenever they open it, Then whenever they want they are going to close it. On friday they are going to talk in detail what it probably means for the winning subfaction and things like that