Background Image

Militarum Tempestus??

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by Brother-Bardiel, Mar 29, 2014.

1. That's fine, but the fact that it was released before a lot of main armies got codexes is bullshit.
  2. It is weird that they make an Elite codex before the mainstreams but that implies they are going to release even more codexes (all at the same price regardless of relevancy) to make a profit and also have an excuse to recycle new models off old chassis and designs.

3. I am not a Guardsman, I am a Commissar of the rank Major for the Taldor Honor Guard protectors of the Ordo Malleus headquarters.
  4. Kenairyan Anvael Well-Known Member

Well, your avatar fools me :confused:
  5. What is it with IG and misleading Avatar pics?
  6. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

I dunno.
    My avatar pic is just my court-slave who likes to play as a bard.

Also
    Dibs!
    Anvael and Anthony Schaff-Ili like this.
  7. We have confusing avatars because we are not just one person, we are the combined might of the Imperial Guard and thus must represent a different entity than ourselves.
    Anvael likes this.
  8. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

So... Going back on topic. Have the Scions replaced the Stormtrooper regiments or are they two different organisations entirely? Lexicanum states them as the elite shockforce of the Imperial Guard but they seem to have pretty much the same equipment and look as the Stormies.
  9. Seth Seth Arkhona Vanguard

Does anyone have the hardcover codex of military tempestus?
    they sent me the wrong one the astra militarum. And still waiting for my BT bits for a month now! Emperor give me pacience...
  10. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

they are the exactly same things lore based. they have recive a look and lore update but are the stormtropper.
    Dark Knight likes this.