Background Image

Militarum Tempestus??

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by Brother-Bardiel, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

this, they decided to perform the ritual because they start having problem at reincarnate cause of warpo.(note that eldar start suffering the same problem after the nightbringer http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Aza'gorod )
  2. Kenairyan Anvael Well-Known Member

There are also rumors (cf. Inquisition War) that say that when the Emprah will die, a fifth Chaos god will be born (probably his perverted reincarnation).
  3. That is most likely the case as the thousands of souls that make up the Emperor are devoured one by one by Chaos and the feasting of souls followed by the psychic death wash will be akin to the birth of Slaanesh. May we all fear the day the Emperor is no longer with us. To prevent this, we must continue to throw Guardsmen in front of everyone to delay their arrival!
  4. Awesome!
  5. SHOOT THIS HERETIC WORSHIPER OF THE DARK GODS!
  6. Mon Keigh, if you ever imply that I worship Chaos again, I shall use your children's skin as a coat.
    Mngwa likes this.
  7. -waving bolt pistol and chainsword overhead- LOOK AT THIS POINTY EARED SPACE ELF! HE HAS A MARK OF CHAOS UNDIVIDED T-SHIRT IN HIS CLOSET!
  8. Kenairyan Anvael Well-Known Member

You speak as if you were not one of them...

Commissar, I want this kriegsman on the frontline for the next assault!
  9. *Raids your home world with my kabal. Enslaves everyone*

10. *Detonates the bombs I strapped to everyone*

Now now, don't be hasty!

Anyways, am I the only one who likes the idea of splitting the Tempestus into their own Codex? Finally we can have elite IG armies on the field.