Background Image

Messages a Little Delayed / Request from Fans

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigwill Bigwill Curator

well fall is one week away.....
  2. Sigvald Darthy Curator

I'm not saying your complaint is invalid and I never did. You're a human being, you have the right to express your dissatisfaction in a product, even if I feel your critera for that dissatisfaction is misguided.

It's the condescension towards the people you disagree with, if it weren't for that then fine.
    Shraken likes this.
  3. Or we could eat people.[​IMG]
  4. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

how...how did i become a part of this XD
  5. Crow Crow-Mortis Curator

you are the herald of Nathatie
    DuskShine and DoomJester like this.
  6. Why should I respect people who have no respect for others?
  7. You deserve a place in the argument with your impeccable way of creating unholy abominations

You sick fuck.
    DuskShine and Jesterious like this.
  8. Sergoros Sergoros Preacher

Chill, man. Tornadium has it rough. Being on the receiving end of Sycophants famous "STFU, Lets praise the devs instead!" is very hard to endure.

Ofc, he would get a little easy to aggro on others. He was receiving it for 2 days already.

Dont make it harder for him :)
  9. Sigvald Darthy Curator

Would you prefer I shouted insults at you? tell you your opinion means nothing? abandon any pretense of community for bare naked aggression and simply say you're wrong? If I didn't respect you then you'd know because I wouldn't even bother to acknowledge any kind of validity in your arguments or your concerns.
    Valaron likes this.
  10. Vinny Rex1998 Preacher

Complaining to them not going to help there nothing they can do they have to wait on steam so do we.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.