Background Image

Messages a Little Delayed / Request from Fans

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

Hey Crusaders!

Wow, what a rush yesterday. I think I answered 500+ messages coming in from 10+ different places. I'm so excited we've launched Closed Alpha and can't wait for all of you to get your invites.

I'll be sending out invites every day until all of you are in, and we'll be increasing the number each day of the size of batches that go out.

In all this madness I'm asking you to please be a little more patient with me. I'm typing like a mad woman to keep up with all of you while I'm at work, home, when I'm half asleep, (I might have even sleep-replied), and in-between places. If you're waiting for a reply, kindly don't reply with a few more messages reminding me I owe you one...I will get to you I promise :)

Keep checking our social accounts/forums for updates as we let more fans in, and of course make sure @bhvr.com email accounts are added to your safe list.

SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD! :D xo
  2. Policenaut Policenaut Forum Beta Tester

Katie, why is the sky blue?

I expect this to be answered within 24 hours
  3. Katie, Just a suggestion, Maybe Get Jasper to help you reply to all these messages :D?
  4. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

I have parrots too. them next to expensive devices isnt some thing you want. They have can openers for faces
  5. Hiya Katie!

Haha you knew that horror(fun) was coming :D
  6. Azorbael Azorbael11 Arkhona Vanguard

Nathan did say 2 weeks of "fun" but that was only 1 week ago, so technically we can't do anything till Friday
    Hotab likes this.
  7. I am as eager as everyone else to get into founder access but understand that it takes time. You may thank us for being patient but seeing some posts from a very little percentage of the community about how they think they have been apparently let down, i think the community should thank those from behaviour on the frontlines receiving/responding to these silly posts/messages for being patient with us.

I didnt get 1st day access but im happy knowing i will get access soon, ive waited over a year so what is an extra week or two.

Thank you Behaviour.

Also: First forum post !!!!
    And: I look forward to ending Katie's killing spree.
  8. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

no this is the second week of "fun" for them, look at how much crap we are giving them and all the drama and stuff, first week of fun was getting servers ready, second is dealing with us
  9. Aideus Aideus Arch-Cardinal

Sending started?
  10. Azorbael Azorbael11 Arkhona Vanguard

That's what I was implying. We are being jerks about something that was a mistake. And I say we because we are part of a community and comments made by some represent all of us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.