Background Image

merge factions (for faster queing time) idea

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by dhellfox, Oct 29, 2016.

?

would you be for a merged pve faction list for faster queing?

1. yes

2. no

3. Yes, only in low population times

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SaffronB SaffronB Preacher

There is no reason why I would joing Mon keigh or any other flithy creature against anyone
  2. Ser DJ Hodor TheBurgerMeister Well-Known Member

Please for the love of god just let us merge together to play. I honestly don't care anymore. I just want to play the game mode.
  3. ItsGary Recruit

Don't see any problem with at all, Perhaps make it an option to allow it when you queue yourself up. Could be fun having benefits of each Race.
  4. I agree that Space Marines should be able to team up with Eldar to fight Tyranid, also that Chaos could ally with Orks to fend them off. The only problem with this is that it is not an actual solution to the fact that the PVE mode is not that fun to begin with.
  5. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

Ya you eldars are born to be racist.
  6. Lynata Lynata Active Member

Grouping people into Eldar + LSM and Chaos + Orks sounds like a reasonable idea, at least if the queues are low. There are examples for such alliances in the setting already.
  7. Threule Threule1994 Firebrand

>Fun
    I though everyone played it for the XP
    DoomJester likes this.
  8. dhellfox dhellfox Steam Early Access

not since i saw all my fellow pve vets left and now team up with 4 newbies that don't listen to helpful advice and tips :p
  9. dhellfox dhellfox Steam Early Access

looked at the numbers today, pve (no surprise) lsm had been around 45-50 csm 15 eldar 15 and ork idk, dont play them.
    the trick is how long those numbers going to stay sine most wipe in the first 3 rooms
  10. Kemsa Kemsa Steam Early Access