Background Image

Merch - Opinions Please!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Dec 8, 2014.

?

How much do you anticipate spending?

1. >$50

238 vote(s)
    45.7%
  2. $100

182 vote(s)
    34.9%
  3. $200

59 vote(s)
    11.3%
  4. $300

15 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. $400+

27 vote(s)
    5.2%
  1. PhilosAzel Philos Ordinate

This is a F&^$$ amazing idea. Good call my good sir ! They should send it blankt and let you paint it !
  2. Armyghy Armyghy Subordinate

I have no problem spending $100 on *quality* items. When cheaply-made hoodies, shirts, hats and all that are $50 or more, I draw the line with that.
    Dark-Knight likes this.
  3. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Exactly, when I say I'll pay £100 for a single item of merchandise, it has to be worth that to me, a diorama or a small scale bust of a Space Marine's helmet not something like a keyring that's expensive because it has a picture of an Ork on it.
  4. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

But datz proppa flash, ya git! Worf dem teef.
  5. Well, I'd take a cool mug, for sure.

But in general I'm not a big fan of clothing merch or other tinneff.
    now, get me a life sized scroll I can put next to the screen. preferably with my character's name in it and some vows or won battles. That'd be neat.

If you find a way to let us get our characters as figurines or busts, that'd be awesome, and I for one would surely get at least one of them.

for general 'uninspired' merch I'd maybe shell out a few dozen bucks. but give me something unique and fitting for the glory that is 40k and I'm willing to expand on my budget
  6. Thresh Phelan_Stonewolf Well-Known Member

I'd buy merch, which as I sit right now I wonder as to why I haven't bought any 40k stuff yet...

Probably around 100 dollars up front, more over time!