Background Image

Merch - Opinions Please!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Dec 8, 2014.

?

How much do you anticipate spending?

1. >$50

238 vote(s)
    45.7%
  2. $100

182 vote(s)
    34.9%
  3. $200

59 vote(s)
    11.3%
  4. $300

15 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. $400+

27 vote(s)
    5.2%
  1. Andraina Andraina Curator

I can't really say how much I'd pay, but I'd like to support the game which is a lot more then I'd say for most things. It really depends on the swag.
  2. Alenkos Vakarian Kaysan Subordinate

It would be awesome if there is to be merchandise. Would love to get a t-shirt/hoodie. I voted for the top but it depends on what sort of merchandise there is.

I'm glad to see you are planning to have some merchandise, warhammer stuff I find is lacking in general.
  3. a water pistol bolter.
    Savage likes this.
  4. Kveldulf Khord Recruit

I would certainly buy t-shirts (assuming something not TOO godawfully busy...I *am* an adult after all ;) ). Would definitely get a hoody/sweat-shirt as well (preferably with a zip-front...great for wearing/advertising during poker tournaments). Baseball caps as well. Mugs etc. are cool too but the wearables are the things I'm most looking forward to.

I notice that this thread started in Dec. 2014.....any updates on this? I'm enjoying the alpha enough that I'd be hitting a 'Buy' button today if I could.
  5. PhilosAzel Philos Ordinate

I have a white gold Inquisitor ring with blue sapphires in the eyes I had custom made, with small red rubies in the middle.

The blue book / appraisal on the ring is $675 . So technically that >.<

Yes it has smited foes in battle, and the skull is so worn down it looks like a nercon head, half the rubies fell out, so i took the rest out and saved them.
  6. ChewerOfGum ChewerOfGum Subordinate

I'd love an Imperial Fist Hoodie in Yellow with the symbols on the side, and With added Purity seals on the chest (Drawn on - Not attachable)
    Bael and Crioxus like this.
  7. Definitely consider some deskware - either something cool for the office or something for the set up at home.

Weapon-Key-Chains would be cool.

Stickers/Patches would be fun as well.

May also buy some comfortable clothes. Sweats kind of thing.
    Bael likes this.
  8. Once the games fully live and all the customizations in, I wouldn't mind seeing something done through http://www.figureprints.com/ that lets us have a statue of our chosen race and status
    Bael likes this.
  9. baelzamon Bael Master

If we are going to be able to buy clothing I'd like to see it in a variety of colours other than black - I have way too many black t-shirts and hoodies already and almost all of the GW merch I've ever seen has always been in black too
    redsimon likes this.
  10. Nyhilist Nyhilist Active Member

I've been dying for a chain sword replica!
    Furiel and XRuinX like this.