Background Image

Merch - Opinions Please!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Dec 8, 2014.

?

How much do you anticipate spending?

1. >$50

238 vote(s)
    45.7%
  2. $100

182 vote(s)
    34.9%
  3. $200

59 vote(s)
    11.3%
  4. $300

15 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. $400+

27 vote(s)
    5.2%
  1. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

Still want them Nathan and Katie bobble heads..
  2. I'd spend upward to 100 usd. For a single 100 usd item it would have to be something like the Destiny Titan model. For something around 25-50 it would have to be A hoodie ,shirt, jacket , hat etc. OST would be nice . I'd always would buy a novel based on the world.
  3. bumper stickers
  4. Servo skull coffee mug!
  5. gfunky Gfunky Menial

I do a hat with my faction or sub faction on I t. It would have to be subtle enough so it doesn't scream et but a space marine logo on the front. And behavior on the back.

Bumper stickers.

Anything with a logo.

You should talk to the guys a glorious and see if they would do a mouse pad with a logo on it.

Or casting a figurine with my cosmetics. By little buddy can keep me company while I play.
  6. Rikus RikJones Arkhona Vanguard

Space Marine Car Nodder!
  7. gfunky Gfunky Menial

Space marine bobble heads. Or Ork bobble heads.
    Dazzla likes this.
  8. Faction shirts for 40k are actually quite scarce. If we could get a shirt with 1 factional color and the logo in the center with EC titled somewhere, I'd totally buy that, plus they wouldn't be that expensive either, no more than $20 a piece. People would eat them up. You could even add a smacktalk quote on the back based on faction. Here's an example of a shirt I have that describes what I mean:

[​IMG]
    Rikamar, Vulka_Fenryka and Bajinda like this.
  9. Yes please.
    Dazzla likes this.
  10. Plushie Orks.

I will buy Ork Plushies & Ork Plushies alone.
    For Manly Orky Reasons I cant disclose.
    Bajinda likes this.