Background Image

Merch - Opinions Please!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Dec 8, 2014.

?

How much do you anticipate spending?

1. >$50

238 vote(s)
    45.7%
  2. $100

182 vote(s)
    34.9%
  3. $200

59 vote(s)
    11.3%
  4. $300

15 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. $400+

27 vote(s)
    5.2%
  1. Nasher Nasher Firebrand

I second that.
  2. One thing I would spend a considerable amount of money on would be game accurate variants and bits of the classes available. Nothing would make me happier than to model up and paint my in-game characters. Please, talk to the evil overlords at GW about a cross promotion!
    SlaytonTheSly likes this.
  3. Until I know, and preferably see, what said merch is I do not plan on spending anything. If you sell shirts/hoodies with iconic/witty 40K references, and they actually look good, I could easily drop $100.
    redsimon likes this.
  4. Same here. I'd definitely take a mug (preferably an Angry Marines mug that states, "How about a nice hot cup of [insert angry quote]." Mousepads as well.
  5. If you guys take a que from Bethesda, sell usable IRL merch that also appears in game i.e. scout marine headsets, skull-clocks/lamps/chargers, data-slates (iphony/android holders like the Pip-Boys). Chain-Sword-Knives for taking off crusts? Skulls?
  6. If you make me a Biel Tan Swordwind Shirt with Jain on the front I will shut up and give you my money.
  7. Appledrink Appledrink First Blood!

Stickers are neat.
  8. They need a katie shirt that involved grenades, lots of grenades, and lots of death.
    KatieFleming likes this.
  9. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

THIS.
    KheldonHurrst, Serg, Valonox and 2 others like this.
  10. I would love 3D collectible figures. Something the size of what is typically found in Collector's Edition games.