Background Image

Merch - Opinions Please!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Dec 8, 2014.

?

How much do you anticipate spending?

1. >$50

238 vote(s)
    45.7%
  2. $100

182 vote(s)
    34.9%
  3. $200

59 vote(s)
    11.3%
  4. $300

15 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. $400+

27 vote(s)
    5.2%
  1. You start selling t-shirts and hoodies, I may spend money
    You start selling SM armors and fucking bolter replicas, I will take a fucking loan from the bank and spend it all.
  2. Honestly if there were some weapon replicas I may be persuaded to buy that :p

But T-shirts and hoodies, I'll defo get at least one. Certainly more if you get a decent quality make and some nice designs. I don't know how many people feel this way, but I hate feeling like a walking poster; I don't like words on what I wear. So some that are symbols only would be great.
  3. Dreadwing22 Dreads Prefectus

or even a ork wonzie :p go to bed like a ork :p and wake up like a nob XD
  4. Patrick Tshirt plz.
    Dave-HTE likes this.
  5. Dreadwing22 Dreads Prefectus

yea yea. You can have you t-shirt of patrick. though I will want some patrick design cup cake makers for my easy bake oven ;P
  6. Toes gear boom got a whole theme going for it
  7. Krake Hakula Arkhona Vanguard

If you have some special miniatures for sale then I will buy those but I'm not really a fan of merchandise what I do not need.

Training pants could be cool but meh I don't believe I would spend money for this. So if you get some cool miniatures that I can use in tt those I could buy.
  8. Fenrir Fenrir22 Cipher

Could possibly add a ''Dont know yet'' option. Dont see my self spending money on something that i dont know exists. And its hard to figure out how much you will / might spend if only small part of the options for final release are not in yet :D
  9. Patrick Patrick Member

chainsword would be nice :)
  10. Skanvak von Drakkenwald Skanvak Arkhona Vanguard

I am only interested in in game content. I have really hard time seeing which king of merchandising could interest me considering that the shipping cost for europe and the base price would result in an overpriced item.
    Gotrek40k and Nasher like this.