Background Image

Mercenaries of Deretor

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by BadDo9, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Wata Wata Arkhona Vanguard

"Oh, really?" Sui said again, baffled he still got them fooled. He quickly composed himself yet again and got into the facade.

"Onward!" This time he'd actually try to find a road to make his case a little more convincing if possible.

"What sorta plan, if you don't mind me asking, good bandit sir?" Sui asked softly, a little curious of their plans now.
  2. Maleth Maleth Subordinate

With the bandits acting all surprised from stealth seemingly failing, Arthoran silently cursed before she decided to start attacking the bandits, drawing her longbow and putting it to use as she let loose an arrow towards one of the bandits, hoping to end his life swiftly before moving onto the next one if her targeted bandit fell due to her arrow. Suffice to say, she felt that they weren't exactly worthy of her showing herself in battle, unless they did harm upon her allies.
    TuskatheDaemonKilla likes this.
  3. < @GobMaw_HellSmasha @Maleth @TuskatheDaemonKilla @The_Raven >

Seline threw her blade at the nearest bandit, able to sink it into his throat and pull herself deeper into the fighting. As she arrived, the blade slunk out of his neck, leaving plenty of blood to splatter about and her in the middle of three bandits by a fire.

Wizbang's attack was as potent as well, one of his magic rounds firing forwards and slamming into one of the group of five, making it four. Soon enough making it three from Arthoran's arrow, killing them both instantly. The bandits began to scatter from their groups, readying weapons and charging - though one was running towards the way deeper.
    (7 bandits, aware - each character can attack once)

< @Wata >

"Once we get these supplies, I'll challenge Arkor for right of leadership. More people will support me from this, and I'll gut that spineless coward like the pig he is!" Said the bandit leader, laughing a little as they came across a road. However, it was long and straight, and nothing could be seen. "So... where is this caravan you promised us?"​
    Maleth and TuskatheDaemonKilla like this.
  4. Wizbang looked at the smoking barrel of his staff after he fired. "Oh... I forgot it could do that." He said to himself before noticing one of the young men running off deeper into the cave. "Young man! Where are you going?" He asked. But in reality Wizbnag was screaming gibberish and waving around his staff in a threatening manner before running towards the bandits. With the way he was waving his staff around he may end up hitting any of the bandits that tried to stop him.
    Maleth likes this.
  5. Wata Wata Arkhona Vanguard

"I umm..think they took a wrong turn at Screw street and ended up on You road instead."
    Sui said with a casual smile. He was walking away from them as he spoke, then broke into a run and hopped into the air. He wasn't going to stretch his luck anymore, Sui was flying back to the other mercs if he could, leaving the bandits behind.
    Maleth likes this.