Background Image

Memes of Frustration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rhoomba, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

That is black-figure protokorinthian ware, so it is not THAT surprising. :)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chigi_vase
  2. DrunkScotsman Scots First Blood!

3. Jaywalker Jaywalker Steam Early Access

The correct answer should actually be: Reward the behaviors you want your players to engage in.

I'd love to see"enemy downed" XP removed completely and only give out the "squad downed" one once the enemy is "finished" or "executed"("finished" at 50% of "execute", "squad downed" at 100% or whichever occurred).
  4. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

When your playing LSM as a GA and the prick with the hoodie keeps shooting you with a grav gun

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gravewalker, Aringhe and Saeritan like this.
  5. In the time it takes to pursue and take down some vehicles it's a waste of time for the exp rewarded. I can spend 2 to 5 minutes trying to take down a single enemy vehicle. In the same amount of time I could have made 4 to 6 kills vs infantry.

6. Sorry bro as we both know you didnt get 6k exp for just killing two vehicles. Nice try.

I run AV loadouts and kill vehicles or get assist for vehicle kills the entire match quite often. Even with 6 to 8 vehicle kills more often than not I cannot touch those 30 to 50 player kill count EXP tallies.

I've been testing and offering feedback on AV in general since the day Meltabomb and Meltagun were implemented in early Alpha over two years ago. We used to get a lot more exp per vehicle kill.

On the other side of the coin we were told ages ago that we'd see EXP for driving vehicles, EXP for guarding vehicles(like guarding an objective) and EXP for every player that spawns off of a Rhino that we spawn. None of that has happened.

So with EXP in EC being all about the kills, with no Warlord or overall commander in game, with Squad based game play being an afterthought, it's no wonder all the F2p players ignore objectives.
  7. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

Njord I usually support your ideas and agree with you most of the time but as someone who mains support mostly chaos sorcerer I'm regularly top of the board with heals and revives, last night on Agatho map I got 39 revives and I was only present for 10 mins, although I would love to have more XP for healing, being honest at the moment with all the new players I'm just maxed out healing the crap out of everyone, I now regularly run out of juice healing which never happened before with the old timers.
  8. It's about time the Fallen made it to some book covers :) The brave 500 who were not fooled by the lies of the tainted Lion.. Now where is my Chaos Sub Faction Cosmetics for the Fallen?!!
    Xi0 likes this.