Background Image

Melta Bundle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rheeva, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why ppl gone mad is single melta 3500 and melta in bundle 2500. rofl. Make every melta 3500 and lets forget about it.

better fix rollex and scope exploits
    Firskon likes this.
  2. TurtlesInTheSky TurtlesInTheSky Well-Known Member

FIX CAM
    DELETE MELEE
    THESE ARE OUR DEMANDS
  3. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

You guys all really just dont get it. The Devs are trying and clearly you guys are pushing them away. If you do that then bravo. No patches, no changes, no content, and no hope. Im sure you are all adults and need to start acting like it. If you want change offer it, If a wall wont budge work around it, and if the person holding the entire game up is clearly struggling with the community you all need to stop and consider why instead of constantly pushing. Also go ahead and scream more if you think it will help or dont. It changes nothing.
    The_Ironcrab likes this.
  4. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

rejoice further, only the majority of LSM players will continue to lose with a chance of 75%.
    Look at this video, can you find there yourself.
  5. Kriximus Lucifron Recruit

Nah, i don't need to whine on forums for buffs to be good at the game :)
  6. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

My problem with your change is that it leads to only 2 results.

1 - Fire Dragon is massively UP requiring 3 MBs vs 2 from a Tactical to destroy a transport, translating into roughly double the time investment to destroy a vehicle (bulk of your time is in resupplying) while also leaving the FD without the capture key

2- Fire Dragon almost keeps parity requiring roughly just half a second more time to lay 4 bombs on a rhino vs 2, but now requires more LP investment than a tactical and still lacks the capture key.

Either way you look at it, the FD is now less apt at destroying vehicles than a standard trooper so what plus is there for playing Eldar AV vs Marine AV?

This is why I don't like this half done test, even if it's not on live your results are already written, the FD is gonna suck
  7. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

I NEED A FUCKING TRANSLATOR

I DON'T SPEAK COMMUNIST.
    The_Ironcrab likes this.
  8. Necromancer Rivindesh Subordinate

Thanks for the statement.

Have you guys considered making the bundle vet only but buff the heat output of the fusion gun?

As of right now the fire dragon is used exclusively for kamikazee runs and is under performing in terms of combat. Since the fusion gun is the only weapon for that class (aside from uniques) it would make sense to make it perform better compared to the standard marine melta gun. This would encourage fire dragon to be used as an actual class rather than a delete 1 vehicle card.
    Talron likes this.
  9. TurtlesInTheSky TurtlesInTheSky Well-Known Member

there is subtitles my capitalist friend
    Plazm likes this.
  10. Alright I warned you guys. This one is done. Sorry but you cant keep it civil so its done.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.